REAPERS GROUP ( MRA RABBLE ) VS LOTR/ROTR (Grepo Nobility)

partizanpfc

Chiliarch
Looks like Reapers group became overconfident after recent success in war vs LoTR and getting 15% attack bonus on olimpia so looks like they broke their own NAP with parosi group by breaking siege on an Savage guy...

what gonna happen next ?

find out in the next episode of dragon ball

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Looks like Reapers group became overconfident after recent success in war vs LoTR and getting 15% attack bonus on olimpia so looks like they broke their own NAP with parosi group by breaking siege on an Savage guy...

what gonna happen next ?

i'm gonna do the same thing your dumb attack dogs said to me when i mentioned word NAP.. we don't have one :)
kurb does not attack us, we leave you guys alone.. thats the package.. but there is no NAP, and if we want to siege parosi we would have 10 times so far.

What this is with LoTR is no longer a war.. when they send 18-100 LS siege break attacks and 10 harpies, 8 manties i cant really call it war, its just easy cities, you just need to land and get new city..

DeletedUser55192

Anyone hungry? I really like waffles.

Speaking of others shows more about the speaker then of their target.

@WHG. Send some attacks you ragged dog. I'll put a bowl of water out for you.

Oh that's right I forgot. You blocked me ingame. Goodluck to you. You talk of honor but pride yourself in your offline attacks/conquests. Sportsmanship is very real.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54360

Looks like Reapers group became overconfident after recent success in war vs LoTR and getting 15% attack bonus on olimpia so looks like they broke their own NAP with parosi group by breaking siege on an Savage guy.
Anyone hungry? I really like waffles.

Speaking of others shows more about the speaker then of their target.

@WHG. Send some attacks you ragged dog. I'll put a bowl of water out for you.

Oh that's right I forgot. You blocked me ingame. Goodluck to you. You talk of honor but pride yourself in your offline attacks/conquests. Sportsmanship is very real.

Oh dear Lionof the north Block ingame GOOD BACON block Good WHG Block BAD

I am really getting to you all you even joined EXT Forum tday becaus eI AM whipping al four of you there as well.

DeletedUser55192

Just keep talking. Keyboard warrior at best. You know nothing of love and trust.

DeletedUser54384

Oh dear Lionof the north Block ingame GOOD BACON block Good WHG Block BAD.

Dude, I don’t have anything against you. I blocked you when I was in barbs and dewey told to block etc. so i just did that, because that time I was thinking that he knew what he was doing, but the time showed, that he knew/knows nothing. Now you are buddies ;) see how everything changes, so let’s don’t say bad things to each others, maybe somebow we will become buddies too :D

BTW I just got your message about Me running from the siege Stinky lol FYI i wasn’t sieging that city, believe me whenever I siege a city and I see you attacking, I won’t run, just because your attacks don’t represent any serious treat :)

DeletedUser54360

Dude, I don’t have anything against you. I blocked you when I was in barbs and dewey told to block etc. so i just did that, because that time I was thinking that he knew what he was doing, but the time showed, that he knew/knows nothing. Now you are buddies ;) see how everything changes, so let’s don’t say bad things to each others, maybe somebow we will become buddies too :D

BTW I just got your message about Me running from the siege Stinky lol FYI i wasn’t sieging that city, believe me whenever I siege a city and I see you attacking, I won’t run, just because your attacks don’t represent any serious treat :)

SkywalkerGG The Infected Goats 82840
player.png
WitchunterGeneral Lords Of The Rim 81324
5 Shuri2060 Lords Of The Rim 80711

Good to know ..

DeletedUser54384

what gonna happen next ?

I found that episode already.

Attachments

• C4F248B9-BB0F-4AE5-9ECC-9D061E035516.jpeg
    C4F248B9-BB0F-4AE5-9ECC-9D061E035516.jpeg
    785.5 KB · Views: 16
  • 6979448C-4E1A-47BB-82D5-3FFBE7A4C0B1.jpeg
    6979448C-4E1A-47BB-82D5-3FFBE7A4C0B1.jpeg
    768 KB · Views: 15
  • 5EEB74E8-84CE-438B-95AC-58C5F6936BE6.jpeg
    5EEB74E8-84CE-438B-95AC-58C5F6936BE6.jpeg
    777.1 KB · Views: 16
  • 2EBAB551-0E8E-4391-9CDB-2623D57E8460.jpeg
    2EBAB551-0E8E-4391-9CDB-2623D57E8460.jpeg
    641.5 KB · Views: 16
  • 8BB440FF-2B4C-4AEB-8053-B54AF193EC58.jpeg
    8BB440FF-2B4C-4AEB-8053-B54AF193EC58.jpeg
    548 KB · Views: 15

DeletedUser54360

So the rope a dope at BARB 7 worked like a charm then ??? Truly you guys have so much to learn ..

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
So the rope a dope at BARB 7 worked like a charm then ??? Truly you guys have so much to learn ..

hahah yeah a trap.. shame you people dont have any defense to hold anything on us.. this will be the last of defense you guys have and it will be open season on rim lords not that it wasnt so far...

DeletedUser54360

You Coconut Macaroons have just stripped away your precious Myth nukes in our core..

God how stupid are you really?

You are really vying for the most incompetent doltard of the week award.

Again we win the BP war .. Hands Down And YOUR EVENT tOKENS are fast dissapearing ..

Buy cheap sell dear..

I was forgetting >Mummies boys can afford the best of everything - dont need to use units wisely..

DeletedUser54384

You Coconut Macaroons have just stripped away your precious Myth nukes in our core..

Again we win the BP war .. Hands Down And YOUR EVENT tOKENS are fast dissapearing ..

Buy cheap sell dear..

I was forgetting >Mummies boys can afford the best of everything - dont need to use units wisely..

If I show you the tokens, you may get heart attack, so I won't ;)

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch

Buy cheap sell dear..

i think whoever looses their offense in a major war, dies.. so far you guys are out of fly before event ended and LS as of today.. and are starting to be short on Birs as well.. i dont think we lost many Fliers on this siege.. you guys were too busy sending birs to realize its very vulnerable with myth and for small losses.. either way, bp war is being won be Reapers, what bps you and shuri get dont matter since you guys will be eaten in 55 either way

DeletedUser54360

I am getting my hat ready in the event that you are going to be ( somewhat miraculously ) the first bunch of wannabees who actually get to shoot Billy The Kid.

Come at me boys, " I am afraid that you will find that the Death Star is QUITE OPERATIONAL !" :cool:

Wishful thinking and knee jerk responses to a clever well thought out campaign..:(

Every day that goes by and we get further away from the REAPERSGATE day of treachery and your failure to STRANGLE us at Birth === THe closer we come to you joining the long list of those who have been bested by me and my team.:eek:

A team of players who mostly play with vastly reduced GOLD SPEND compared to yourselves and who have learnt to use their more limited resourses to better effect. :p

And yet we are on an upward trajectory . I am the exception to Grepo Illuminatii ,,- I really dnga french sausage about city loss statistics -they are easily manipulated . And certain pointless cities sold dearly to denude you of your attack capability -- money well spent.

What was once a mighty flood of supports has now dwindled to a pathetic dribble. A titanic fleet of LS is now a few odds and sods .

You did not calculate on having to take the same city twice eh?? .

You rump is exposed - once the rest of BYBLOS catch on just how weak and pathetic you really are they will be after you. When you cannot make a 2x numerical and god knows how many x times spend advantage stick.. The sharks are circling you boys .

Soon LOTR will be the least of your problems.IF you cannot dispatch us (a team of three or four only) Old Time RIMLORDS and a group of novice trainees.

WHO CAN YOU BEAT????????

JUST WHO CAN YOU BEAT????????????

On a bright sidefo ryou - it seems that TD has given up . These things happen I do not criticise him in any way.

It is different for us old time RIMLORDS .

WE will not die like dogs as you sneeringly dismissed us 10 days ago

We WILL FIGHT LIKE LIONS .

DO NOT FEAR US PITY US

WE KNOW NO OTHER WAY

BANZAI ! BANZAI! BANZAI!

Win Lose Or Draw we have something you can never have,

We are RIMLORDS The Seven Samurai/ Fighting Monks of Shaolin / Jedi Masters of Grepolis.

The last remaining FIGHTING and TEACHING ORDER in the days of Cheatpointel Gold Events Lazy arse App and over financed Mummies Boy Poseurs .

What are you ? ............. Errie silence .............Tumbleweed ............ EXACTLY !

This message has been brought to you by the Award Winning Propaganda ARM of RIMLORD Group.

WITCHUNTERGENERAL

AKA

GRAND RONIN

AKA

THE LAST OF THE RIMLORDS

AKA

COCONUT MACAROON..:D

DeletedUser54360

i think whoever looses their offense in a major war, dies.. so far you guys are out of fly before event ended and LS as of today.. and are starting to be short on Birs as well.. i dont think we lost many Fliers on this siege.. you guys were too busy sending birs to realize its very vulnerable with myth and for small losses.. either way, bp war is being won be Reapers, what bps you and shuri get dont matter since you guys will be eaten in 55 either way

FF 0 WG 1 COME AND GET ME LADIES. CITY ON ONE OF YOUR HQ ISLANDS ..

DeletedUser54360

me thinks you have deranged version of what core island is.. but either way il personally take it from ya

The little yappy dog can try .. And you will whatever the cost that is what I am counting on ..

I have met your type before . You are ready to fight me to the last unit of your teamates..........:oops: