Reborn in EN - Looking for strong team mates

DeletedUser56548

Good everything EN community! I am a player from other servers that literally died. So here I am, trying to find the competition this game had some years ago.

I am looking to build a pre-made alliance for the next fast conquest server, that's mean speed 3+ and units speed 3+. I plan to destroy the next server. with a coordinated team that have minimum experience.

Minimum requirements:
  • Everyone must use alarm! - That is the most important thing in conquest type servers. No discussion.
  • I am not forcing anyone to gold like me, but I think everyone should have 1k gold from trades. So at least premium!
  • Just follow that god damn plan! - Leaders are building plans for alliance, respect their invested time folllowing their plans. We have an experienced leadership.
  • Be active! Be sociable! Be friendly! - No one like hates, so don't be one. Communication is the key of succes in everything, so communicate, ask where you don't know, help when you can and everybody will love you.
  • Don't be selfish! - Only beginers are selfish, experienced players help eachothers to climb to the top of the world.

That's said, I want a team, not a rubbish MRA. I reserve the right to be picky. But don't hesitate to contact me, who knows what can I like to you?

Ways to contact me:
  • Post a reply in this thread
  • Send me a private message
  • Add me in discord: Born2Kill#3094

B2K

DeletedUser56466

Good everything EN community! I am a player from other servers that literally died. So here I am, trying to find the competition this game had some years ago.

I am looking to build a pre-made alliance for the next fast conquest server, that's mean speed 3+ and units speed 3+. I plan to destroy the next server. with a coordinated team that have minimum experience.

Minimum requirements:
  • Everyone must use alarm! - That is the most important thing in conquest type servers. No discussion.
  • I am not forcing anyone to gold like me, but I think everyone should have 1k gold from trades. So at least premium!
  • Just follow that god damn plan! - Leaders are building plans for alliance, respect their invested time folllowing their plans. We have an experienced leadership.
  • Be active! Be sociable! Be friendly! - No one like hates, so don't be one. Communication is the key of succes in everything, so communicate, ask where you don't know, help when you can and everybody will love you.
  • Don't be selfish! - Only beginers are selfish, experienced players help eachothers to climb to the top of the world.

That's said, I want a team, not a rubbish MRA. I reserve the right to be picky. But don't hesitate to contact me, who knows what can I like to you?

Ways to contact me:
  • Post a reply in this thread
  • Send me a private message
  • Add me in discord: Born2Kill#3094

B2K
im about to hit you up on disc

DeletedUser56548

I am also interrested. Is there also the intention to keep the group together for a long time ? To play mutliple worlds in the future ?
That will be great. I love grepolis, that's why I will continue to play world after world. And I hope, we as a team in future to drop world after world as well.

DeletedUser56520

Definitely interested! I like your listed requirements and I agree with all of them. Hopefully we can play together, discord request sent

Last edited by a moderator: