Reborn of Shogunate Bakufu

DeletedUser

Hello ETA,

We are ex-members of the great alliance Shogunate Bakufu! We are back now on ETA ! Back for ETA again. Still here and we will never back down.

It was I who told the country, all have now returned again for the same reason. By waiting, I came!

image.php

Glad to see you guys! Im now looking what is happening in ETA since we left!

DeletedUser11798

Welcome back to Eta, I remember Shogunate from when I was a small player, they started to collapse at that time, a lot has happened in Eta since then, check grepostats to find out everything:)

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Haha you guys stole TE's profile.

I would say welcome back but since you didn't ask to borrow our profile, I won't bother :D I should thank you, Shogunate Bakufu was part of TE's rise to power in Ocean 52 as they had a small foothold there ;)

So much has happened, there is not much of a point re-joining unless you got a 100 experienced players joining with you in the same area.

Last edited:

DeletedUser18965

god kev, how old are you? u know a way? roflz, ok then, but welcome, i guess, shogunate was fun, but too MRA for me, =p, dont be MRA!!! and as james said, would say welcome, but nicked prof lols, but hey, hope you can become better than the actual... danny c, did u have a different account before? if so, i might remember u...

DeletedUser

Thanks for your hospitality! I will bring the old SHOGUNATE glory again with your help my old allies

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Hey Kizzer,

welcome to the forums lol. Shogunate Bakufu have changed there profile now :) and that thing you read of klev's in bold is his sig mate.

DeletedUser

I will change again the profile as soon as we will get the old player , or some of them. Thanks for your hospitality once again

DeletedUser

Will you guys recruit other players or you will still stay with 2 members lol :p

DeletedUser18965

james, if thats klevs sig, he should change it, and dany, werent you one of the origonal founders?