Reborn of Shogunate Bakufu

DeletedUser18965

lols, danny, as jnc said, dont threaten two bigger players, ive been known to, how should i put this? over-react? mass-attack? i attacked a hole alliance that was knew coz they spied on me roflz, never used words, but i was being nice with the welcome, and u threaten me? and just for the record here, i always go off-topic, jnc knows that =D i cant stay on one subject

DeletedUser

lols, danny, as jnc said, dont threaten two bigger players, ive been known to, how should i put this? over-react? mass-attack? i attacked a hole alliance that was knew coz they spied on me roflz, never used words, but i was being nice with the welcome, and u threaten me? and just for the record here, i always go off-topic, jnc knows that =D i cant stay on one subject

Im not threating you, i would be inpolite if i threat you, you who were one of the first who said WELCOME to me. And talking on forum its not any threat, do not take it personal and i like when you go off topic. I like to get over the rules too!
We have very common things together and i hope that in the future we can be good friends

Regards, Danny

DeletedUser18965

i was in the origonal SB fun, funny, hilarious and more!!!but crumbled under too much pressure, i hope u change that, and changing topic, i was stating a fact

DeletedUser

Ok. Im busy now with the Reborn of Shogunate Bakufu and i have my alliance issue to work with, but i would be happy to change topic in another time....

DeletedUser

Oh my! You dont like my words? :O

A big problem for you lol, i like what i say and where i say :p

Do not be agressive now Dany C, dont loose it now that you are starting again lol :p

DeletedUser

he is busy on the alliance forums editing posts from 500 point players :D
but seriously, you 3 should all use editing options more when writing...

DeletedUser

he is busy on the alliance forums editing posts from 500 point players :D
but seriously, you 3 should all use editing options more when writing...

But dont forget that you were an 500 point player too.Tell me a reason why shouldnt we give them an oportunity like you had? I dont see them only as 500 point players, i see them also as strategic players! As i grow,they grow too. Their position is a very strategic one for me and for them. An experienced players doest not see them only as 500 point players,so im sorry that not all players have an good experience like i told lol :p

DeletedUser

Ok. Im busy now with the Reborn of Shogunate Bakufu and i have my alliance issue to work with, but i would be happy to change topic in another time....

so busy you can log on the furoms and post to this post cant b that important then?

DeletedUser

But dont forget that you were an 500 point player too.Tell me a reason why shouldnt we give them an oportunity like you had? I dont see them only as 500 point players, i see them also as strategic players! As i grow,they grow too. Their position is a very strategic one for me and for them. An experienced players doest not see them only as 500 point players,so im sorry that not all players have an good experience like i told lol :p

sounding like another kelv here lol!!

yes we was all 500 point players but if i started a allaince this late in the world id have min requirments still
as 500 points is a one day objective then id porb go for a 2000 points min

or just go eleite and say 80k

DeletedUser

yes we was all 500 point players but if i started a allaince this late in the world id have min requirments still

My name is not Kelv or another name that you can say to me , last time i check my name was danny (dany) , anyway you have your opinion and i respect that

DeletedUser

lol, no please do not compare me with this guy or i will quit grepolis hahahah :D

DeletedUser

you are like everyone else klev.
are you quitting now? come on you have to! lol

danny- i was a 500 point player too, but i was not saying in my alliance forum - "do not attack CR or KE until we get a bit bigger" LOL :D

and to answer you future question- yes I have spies in your alliance already hahahhahaha (because I fear that you will grow and take me down :p )

DeletedUser

lol, i know that you have spies but i didnt say DONT ATTACK CR OR KE UNTIL WE GET A BIT BIGGER... i say 1- Peace pact with the alliance have : Chaos Rising.So please do not attack players of this alliance.

2- Neutral pact with the alliance have : Knights Empire.So please do not attack players of this alliance.

I know you have spies, and good ones lol but my plan is very secret dont worry i havent started it yet...

Everybody look what kind of player and leader is adamberr :

r1wggj.jpg

DeletedUser

hahaha a member of shoguns invites adam :p hahahah

AdaM why didnt you accepted , im suprised with you :O

:p

DeletedUser

Adenshenshall was the original founder of the original Shogunate Bakufu, I was there when it was first founded.

DeletedUser18965

yeah, but i think dany was a leader, but when aden left, became a founder,dunno the other guy, but im sure dany was...

DeletedUser

lol, i know that you have spies but i didnt say DONT ATTACK CR OR KE UNTIL WE GET A BIT BIGGER... i say 1- Peace pact with the alliance have : Chaos Rising.So please do not attack players of this alliance.

2- Neutral pact with the alliance have : Knights Empire.So please do not attack players of this alliance.

I know you have spies, and good ones lol but my plan is very secret dont worry i havent started it yet...

Everybody look what kind of player and leader is adamberr :

r1wggj.jpg

and what excactly does this screen have to do with me?
I was invited by your player for some strange reason, btw the same player contacted me later on saying "its like cartoon network over there" and asked me to join KE ;)

DeletedUser

long live the shogun the shogun is dead.hope that the new shogun can live up to the the what the old shogunate was