Reborn

DeletedUser18331

Reborn is a new alliance in the northeast. Our primary oceans are 83 and 72 but we have a presence in 62 as well. We are seeking active members who are AGGRESSIVE. We don't want defensive players who colonize. All in game inquiries should be sent to Amaden.

DeletedUser18331

Quite Simply, we are a new ACTIVE alliance that is planning to dominate the northeast. We want players who are ready to dominate their oceans. Expansion is slow mainly because this region is owned by TE but we plan to climb slowly and eventually reach the top.

DeletedUser

amaden,

Go for the active players then teach them how to properly attack. Activity is the key to building a new alliances not aggressiveness. You can teach them to become aggressive by declaring an enemy and having a good attack plan.

Alliance building is not an easy task, remember to always set clear obtainable goals.

Good luck building Reborn,

DeletedUser18331

Thank you for the advice, I respect CR greatly and wish you guys the best of luck in the future.

DeletedUser

Good luck Amaden..I am betting my last few coins for a beer you will not manage to form a respectable alliance,dont get this wrong and I am not being negative but it is just extremely hard task which requires lots of work and lots of patience with good amount of luck for finding the right people and motivate them,I really wish you best of luck and if I am wrong I will send you 1 000 000 silver and will admit I was terribly wrong.

DeletedUser18331

Doubters can doubt but I am sticking with it no matter what. I don't care if it takes us years to reach the top every major alliance started out where we are now

DeletedUser

Doubters can doubt but I am sticking with it no matter what. I don't care if it takes us years to reach the top every major alliance started out where we are now

So much I want to say, clearly people don't know you for who you really are. I'll let alvin and the rest of the TS guys close to you before do the honors of telling your REAL STORY.:eek: This here...is just a load of pfffffffttttttttttt!!!!(SW)

DeletedUser

I hope for your sake you do not have to eat those words, but I guarantee you will find it hard to grow in 83 and 73 beyond where you are now, and if Alvin and I allow the our alliance members what they want then you will find it hard to maintain any presence in 83.

DeletedUser18331

Wachakow stop dissing me on the public forums you dont know me. It takes alot of guts to call someone you dont know a coward....

DeletedUser

Amaden,

I know nothing of your history, so welcome aboard/back, whatever your background is.

Just an observation I made: if you want someone to stop dissing you, don't turnaround and suggest they needed 'alot of guts' to call you out. That sounds like praise and encouragement to me! =]

As always, maybe I misinterpreted your meaning, but that's just my humble opinion.

Regards,

DeletedUser

Hmm I have just started a small alliance in the north and 62 is my home. I think i will give your members their a chance to prove their grit...

DeletedUser

I never said you're a coward. Read my posts again. And I do know you, from what I remember you lied about everything, even your age.
BTW whose your sworn enemy now? ;) Kudos for playing this long since you sworn to hunt down TE,KoDR and UoW....wait at one point during your conversations with Alvin even SP right? I guess no one bothered to read your profile. :)
Yeah and regards to what you said in the other thread that you left because of me. I had nothing to do with you and your position in the alliance. I never took your role let alone anybody's. TS still has the same leader/s - alvin and jusan - you were never part of anything so quitcha yah crying!

DeletedUser

YAWN TBH let him start his allaicne ina muture world its never gonan get far! and if he is running around like u say sooner or later the allaince sof this world will regect him then he will realise his mistake let this b a lesson for his future !

if he wins and gets the best allaince in the server then well done if not he will get rimmed over and over again then he might realise that he made a mistake start a new server and play with a little more sence this time!

running a allaince is hard work and kudos for trying! when ur main allaince close to u is TE u never gonan b given growing room even without JNC to lead thm they still some the best fighters in the server! and as such should b given respect! and you should have the knowledge u start getting too big then u gonna get hit by them as u become a target and threat do u think they gonna let u get that big ???

DeletedUser16560

Good to see new blood in ETA, on the forums and new wars...GL with your alliance and wish you guys a fair fight and arguing. +rep for the arguers :pro:

DeletedUser

Let's see how their doing in a while! :)
Maybe they surprise us all and conquer the world! haha no one knows! :)
But just for now, let's be open minded :)

DeletedUser

Grepostats him now and the entire alliance.. Lol.:) Amaden will be on VM hours from this post.

DeletedUser

lol.
Too bad we are busy with KoDR to join this fun. But we know Three Stars can take good care of this ;)

Good he is on VM, maybe when he comes back we wont be that busy anymore ..,

DeletedUser18331

Well you guys got me good. My home computer crashed friday night so I can only get on once every day or two through the next week or so. I didnt activate vm to run and hide I activated it cus I dont have the ability to get to a computer regularly