Pnp Recipe (10 Ingredients to cook an alliance)

DeletedUser

Since the world has just started, today in our kitchen we will learn how to cook a winning alliance with just 10 ingredients.
With this easy menu and some basic skills, you'll have a fair chance to get a shiny crown in six months.
You don't need to have lots of expensive ingredients and feel free to make additions of whatever you have in the stock, or maybe some of your products can be multifunctional and include several features, but stick to the recipe as close, as possible.

So, let' start cooking.

Ingredient #1 - Active mass of players-
ingr 1.jpg
Make sure your crew members are active at least in certain things (even if they don't attack): usually you better have a mass of builders, who silently build cities, grow in points and numbers, send defense here and there. They prone to maximize temples and markets and blossom during WW era. They don't argue, and don't post much on forums.

Ingredient #2 -Attackers -
indg 2.jpg
Somewhat aggressive guys, who can use offensive units properly and might even take few red cities or just be annoying for red part-time players. Although those players can't rim whole alliance, but city losses affects enemy's morale and may result in splitting or dissolving. As some people, when lose cities, start thinking: oh no, we lost 5 cities, we have simmers, I'm done and I'm going to leave an alliance or ghost. Keep in mind, the only issue with this guys, they tend to think they're super-fighters (if one's take 3+ red cities, one considers himself of being supreme fighter) and sometimes they don't mix well with Ingredient #1

Ingredient #3 -Propaganda machine-
ingr 3.jpg
Normally it is a person who goes to external forum and acts like your alliance has just taken 100 cities from an enemy, when you took only 10. He yells loud, argues a lot, always tries to diminish enemy's alliance. When any player in red camp leaving or ghosting, he acts like they're certainly done. Although he's not that active in a pan, as ingredient #2, but he helps them to achieve "supreme-fighter" condition faster. Additionally he might blame an enemy on pact-ing\nap-ing\mra-ing, and apply actually the same tactic in his own alliance.

Ingredient #4 -Forum's moderator/defense coordinator-
inrg 4.jpg
Usually a middle-aged person, who has a lot of real life time, and prefers forum's moderation to a gym, bang or hiking. That person will keep your forums clean, delete or close all potentially dangerous topics with arguments and generally coordinate defense. He\she will make sure CS time is posted and set up an alarm to wake all up to send CS-sniping biremes. When any ingredient go wrong, he\she will send him a grumpy message to prevent unwanted situation.

Ingredient #5 - Offense coordinator -
ingr 5.jpg
Again he\she must be ready to spend a lot of real life time to organize an Operation properly. He\she monitors all grepo-sources, maps, intels, rumors and set up the Op day, a table with time and targets. Although, basically, you can just choose time, date, list closest enemy's cities, and attack them all together, people usually want more. They want to believe in that particular op everything was scrupulously planned, so they will have a better morale to attack and ultimate hope for success.

Ingredient #6 -Spy-
ingr6.jpg
Normally he\she feeds an Intel to founders (leaders) and can be useful especially for offense coordinator and during WW era. Make sure you have more than one,though, because if one is eliminated you'll lose an important component. And don't forget to act like you have never, ever used a spy and you generally despise this tactic.

Ingredient #7 -Diplomat -
ingr 7.jpg
An important person, who should be super nice to all alliances around and keep good relations, except of one enemy. He got to use words: "honor and respect" in every sentence. So you get the only one frontline, you get enough pacts and sisters/brothers/friends to destroy an enemy one after another, without an excessive stress. Also, depends on situation he\she can merge into few alliances, initiate a building of a coalition or simply sign big active players.

Ingredient #8 -Nanny -
ingr 8.jpg
Usually it's one of the founders or a person with big heart, who can listen out everyone's whining, grunt and etc. He/she is able to make them feel comfortable again. When you have a meal cooked from different products, ages, nationalities, social status and so on, tensions and quarrels are inevitable. Having that person is vitally important and everyone feels better.

Ingredient #9 -Local-grepo-God -
ingr 9.jpg
You got to have him, even if his role is being simply a talisman, without any other benefits. He\she usually has been playing like few years, started even in famous chi, phi or beta server xxx years ago, when you could attack farming villages. He\she acts like he knows everything, super-wise and extra experienced, nearly the same, as general Washington. He knows why to send 103 slingers and 82 hoplites instead of 97 and 134. But the most important staff, when it comes to dispute between members-leaders- big players, he comes, says how it was back then, reminds about glorious past in chi\gri and alpha and all around finally calm down and get back to their business, being satisfied.

Ingredient #10 -WW coordinator-
ingr 10.jpg
That is a crazy person who can establish and manage WW tabs for few weeks, monitor all enemies actions, send tons of mass messages and generally live in the game for that period of time.

That's all, folks!
Bon Appetit.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser49059

Nice read Tiller, and probably good for those chasing the crown.

Like every good recipe...each cook tweaks it, right?

So, we've eliminated ingredient #6...immigration deported our Nanny (#8), and frankly the team felt that Gold Pirates Inc (er...Gold Traders, Inc, I can't remember) was being rather ridiculous with their pricing...so we're cutting the budget and not rehiring one. I mean hey, without ingredient#6, ingredient #8 becomes obsolete- we don't need the overhead.

We are also thinking that there is substantial savings by avoiding ingredient #10...it's rather dull and boring at times, wouldn't you say? Besides, it's like the kale on the edge of the plate when delivered to the table at a high class restaurant...sure is pretty, but tastes like .

EDIT:
Okay...mods...when did c**p become "forum illegal"? Figtree... are you lurking? Would "sure is pretty, but tastes like c**p" be better?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser48572

I noticed Tillerland is not an ingredient of a winning alliance?

DeletedUser

Nice read Tiller, and probably good for those chasing the crown.

Like every good recipe...each cook tweaks it, right?

So, we've eliminated ingredient #6...immigration deported our Nanny (#8), and frankly the team felt that Gold Pirates Inc (er...Gold Traders, Inc, I can't remember) was being rather ridiculous with their pricing...so we're cutting the budget and not rehiring one. I mean hey, without ingredient#6, ingredient #8 becomes obsolete- we don't need the overhead.

We are also thinking that there is substantial savings by avoiding ingredient #10...it's rather dull and boring at times, wouldn't you say? Besides, it's like the kale on the edge of the plate when delivered to the table at a high class restaurant...sure is pretty, but tastes like .

EDIT:
Okay...mods...when did c**p become "forum illegal"? Figtree... are you lurking? Would "sure is pretty, but tastes like c**p" be better?

Our prices are going up and down with oil prices beth.. we are dependent on FDI..please bear with us we are trying to provide the best materials..we have families to run.:(

DeletedUser50935

Hunters will win because every other alliance is an MRA full of noobs who send out blind invites and have no alliance profile. Musketeers will lose. I mean their themed on disney (think en85, what happened to the last disney based alliances) and they have Vaz who spreads loads of bs and Harvey who will ghost.

number three is sorted

DeletedUser49059

Jamezbeast...is that a post or meant to be an eyesight testing sheet, like what's on the wall at the optometrist?

DeletedUser50935

Jamezbeast...is that a post or meant to be an eyesight testing sheet, like what's on the wall at the optometrist?
The bold big text was supposed to represent being a loudmouth. Except I left Hunters so I will win on my own :p

DeletedUser

just read this as i just joined the server. + rep to tiller. #9 made me laugh since i played in alpha myself forever ago lol