Reciprocity Principle

DeletedUser56597

The creation of this thread, in simplicity, is to give thanks to the "powers at be" for working your keisters off in the midst of a chaotic reality, and iconic milestone of this beloved source of entertainment, and purpose, that we so humble call Grepolis. Smile, you all are a world class talent, that can not be replicated. We do graciously adore thee, and hope that you all have as much joy that we nonchalantly possess with every new world, and conquest we dare to embark upon. We hope you're without stress, need, or regret, as we yearn for nothing less than Grepolis to alleviate the real life burdens we use your beloved craft Grepolis, to abate. Hats off to all, I wish I knew you all by name! Mission accomplished!

Emphatic Regards,
A Fanatic!

P.s. Thank you all for this wonderful world, we all are in debt!

DeletedUser36697

The creation of this thread, in simplicity, is to give thanks to the "powers at be" for working your keisters off in the midst of a chaotic reality, and iconic milestone of this beloved source of entertainment, and purpose, that we so humble call Grepolis. Smile, you all are a world class talent, that can not be replicated. We do graciously adore thee, and hope that you all have as much joy that we nonchalantly possess with every new world, and conquest we dare to embark upon. We hope you're without stress, need, or regret, as we yearn for nothing less than Grepolis to alleviate the real life burdens we use your beloved craft Grepolis, to abate. Hats off to all, I wish I knew you all by name! Mission accomplished!

Emphatic Regards,
A Fanatic!

A truly magnificent work of irony and sarcasm... I hope thats what the writer had intended

foogaloowhoOP

Strategos

Emphatic Regards,
A Fanatic!

dood grepolis is a burden on rl