Reckless raiders

DeletedUser

12 year olds use to rule in the old days, I think he'll be fine with a computer game :p

DeletedUser

Stop trying to bash our alliance on the forums, prove us wrong on the battlefield.

~MercifulServant~

DeletedUser

why does everyone underestimate us?
I believe I can enlighten you on that.

Exhibit A:
we are here to dominate O55
Every other alliance in 055 wants to do the same thing. What makes you different?

Exhibit B:
Many ask why people should join. Well that's an easy question to answer. First of all, we are only for the best and always will
1st off, there is a grammatical error. When you have spelling errors/grammatical errors, it makes you look like a 12 year old (like someone else pointed out in this thread), Which maybe you're not, but this is the internet after all, and first impressions are usually made to come to conclusions.

I think you meant to say that "First off we are the best, and will always be."
Which, just screams major ego problems. Nobody with some common sense wants a leader that is hot-headed.

Exhibit C:
I will be looking for the top 20 players to stay with group and stay active on a thread where we will post all the worlds we are joining and where we can have friendly chat with each other.
Not exactly sure what you are trying to say here, but it sounds like you are planning on world jumping? Not staying in one world at a time? Most players will be looking for alliances that won't be going anywhere.

Exhibit D:
Be Active: minimum:1 hour a day. on forums.
Be Supportive: I want to see everyone getting the heroic death reward pretty quickly.
1 hour a day is poor. It only takes 12 hours to take a city. Heroic death reward is easy to get. And you can't just tell your alliance to help, doesn't work too often. Read a a guide.

tl;dr Your whole appearance screams noob :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I believe I can enlighten you on that.

Exhibit A:

Every other alliance in 055 wants to do the same thing. What makes you different?

Exhibit B:

1st off, there is a grammatical error. When you have spelling errors/grammatical errors, it makes you look like a 12 year old (like someone else pointed out in this thread), Which maybe you're not, but this is the internet after all, and first impressions are usually made to come to conclusions.

I think you meant to say that "First off we are the best, and will always be."
Which, just screams major ego problems. Nobody with some common sense wants a leader that is hot-headed.

Exhibit C:

Not exactly sure what you are trying to say here, but it sounds like you are planning on world jumping? Not staying in one world at a time? Most players will be looking for alliances that won't be going anywhere.

Exhibit D:

1 hour a day is poor. It only takes 12 hours to take a city. Heroic death reward is easy to get. And you can't just tell your alliance to help, doesn't work too often. Read a a guide.

tl;dr Your whole appearance screams noob :p

"Exhibit A,B,C and D" lol

Lol noobs? I just hope we don't run into your alliance with a whapping total of......wait for it......2131 points! :p

And if having the most points and highest aliance average makes our appearance "noobish" so be it

DeletedUser

Not even sure if I plan on staying in this world... Technically I am vacation, and should not be playing anyway. If I do play this world, it will be in 1-2 days on the rim after I restart :D
And Again, you embarrass your self by judging alliances on points on the first day :p
The alliances that have a lot of points this early are either MRAs or Premades. Or in your case, A combination of the 2.

DeletedUser

Congratulations on being the first player to the rim!

That's gotta be a milestone!

DeletedUser18514

why does everyone underestimate us?

Problem is because people think they can judge everything on first sight. Your thread might not be perfect but none of them seen you on battlefield. Some people are playing Grepolis only on forum looks like.

DeletedUser

Problem is because people think they can judge everything on first sight. Your thread might not be perfect but none of them seen you on battlefield. Some people are playing Grepolis only on forum looks like.

If you want to be successful in this game, you should at least take the time to make a good first impression.
Shows dedication.

DeletedUser

^lol somebodies got some hate for us don't they? Oh well just one of the perks of being #1, annoying people posting useless comments on your alliance thread :D
and lol your the one who posted about it in the first place...

DeletedUser18514

If you want to be successful in this game, you should at least take the time to make a good first impression.
Shows dedication.

I agree with your sight of view. But fact is thet there are some people who aren't good at it. You guys are going heavy on them. I think everyone deserve his chanse to show off.

DeletedUser

If he wants to 'show off' then he's gotta have something worth showing off.

And honestly, I am trying to help you guys. But you keep dismissing my advice, calling it 'useless'. But saying why you think it is useless.
So good luck. You're on your own.

DeletedUser42393

I think the first thing you should be doing mate,
Before waiting for Beginners Protection to end is teaching your best player..
To learn how to SPELL the game he's playing Correctly

Sorry But This Made Me LOL..

20qj9ki.jpg

As well as sorting out their alliance information.
It's not what I would call 'fluent', with their "big" expectations I'd expect the alliance information to be a little more professional...
Gms926y.png