Reckless raiders

DeletedUser

If they can play well they will not need pacts :)P), but yes, their profile text is a bit "ugly" (Sorry for this)

DeletedUser41934

I don't know how, but this alliance made quite a few enemies. It would be tough after bp.

DeletedUser

Gms926y.png

Why does the alliance say that recruitment is extremely limited on their profile, even though they are full? Shouldn't their recruitment be closed lol...

DeletedUser19042

Why does the alliance say that recruitment is extremely limited on their profile, even though they are full? Shouldn't their recruitment be closed lol...
It's a typical thing for MRA's.
They always say their recruitment is very strict and limited. But in reality they just invite everyone. :p

DeletedUser

Guys if you have something to say,wait for the end of BP even if i don't expect big things from you XD

DeletedUser

Anyway i think the alliances profile picture is perfect! ;)

DeletedUser32498

Everything is making me lol in this world. Reckless Raiders are a funny bunch. There are some good players on that alliance though, but my prediction is that alliance is not going to last. When the best players act like a joke then something has to be going to be going right. ;)

DeletedUser

WOW can people not take a joke. HAHA!

And thanks for calling me our best player XD

- Krunk

DeletedUser

This is the MM I have just sent to the alliance, so you can all be in the loop.

Hello all,

I'm very sorry to say I am leaving the alliance. I've seen many alliance fail because of inexperienced leaders and this looks like a prime case. Lolz if you were in Thebes you would know exactly what I'm talking about. I will be founding an alliance with a max of 20 players we will be the elite of the elite we wont be #1 but we will house some of the most experienced players. We are not looking for bad relations with this alliance, contact me if you wish about any thoughs or concerns; this alliance will be permanent and will not be going anywhere, we will be here to stay and be in a very tight geographical location.

Thanks,

- Krunk

DeletedUser30111

Everything is making me lol in this world. Reckless Raiders are a funny bunch. There are some good players on that alliance though, but my prediction is that alliance is not going to last. When the best players act like a joke then something has to be going to be going right. ;)

Hit the nail on the head, I think there is a lot of potential in Reckless Raiders, but the leadership experience is lacking, and maybe the experience level as a whole. I've seen it happen many times before. They'll hang on for a while, and maybe do pretty well for a while, but I don't see them here in a month (hopefully I don't have to eat those words)

DeletedUser32498

lol I just noticed I had a typo in the last sentence. maybe saib0t can correct my grammar. ;)

DeletedUser

Give the guy a chance...before I blow his head off with my slinger nuke

DeletedUser42393

Let me just raise a fundamental floor with Reckless Raiders,

The leadership is failing ALREADY and beginners protection hasn't even ended. There's still 5 days (roughly), how can leadership fail already... #hallofshame

Hah'

DeletedUser

lol depraved go away

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Let me just raise a fundamental floor with Reckless Raiders,

The leadership is failing ALREADY and beginners protection hasn't even ended. There's still 5 days (roughly), how can leadership fail already... #hallofshame

Hah'

i do not see how leadership is failing. we already have a player with 2 cities and will have another guys with 2 in a couple hours so think before you speak.