Reckless raiders

DeletedUser22407

I'd say that they'll stick around for awhile, but once they get into a war (or even a battle) I think they'll have a difficult time defending their academy, and maybe even themselves. We'll have to see. I hear that you're looking to start off said battle. Good luck, :D

DeletedUser32498

I hear that you're looking to start off said battle. Good luck, :D
I don't think my alliance will have to fight them long before they collapse. In the end I say it won't be much of a victory. I like a challenge. ;)

DeletedUser22407

You're probably right. Maybe you could try to take them on alone? That would certainly be more of a challenge, but I wouldn't be surprised if you managed it.

DeletedUser32498

You're probably right. Maybe you could try to take them on alone? That would certainly be more of a challenge, but I wouldn't be surprised if you managed it.

I have friends on other worlds who played lone wolf. Friends who are huge premium players who take whole alliances on. I won't because I don't use gold besides it is foolish. I work close with my friends and teammates and help with ops.

DeletedUser22407

I agree about the gold... It's kind of annoying that entire alliances in this world are using it so much... I'm trying to find a good alliance right now, but since I took about a year and a half break from Grepolis I'm a bit out of it, and trying to figure out the new features alone is taking up my research attention span, :p

DeletedUser32498

Yeah will i don't care how much gold Reckless Raiders use. If someone uses gold and has minimal skill or knowledge than it is not a good combination.

DeletedUser22407

And I suppose most people with a rational idea of how the game works wouldn't spend all of their money on it. Well, once you and your alliance does finish up the war (or during the war, if it won't make a difference), make sure to post the swordmen attacks and similar ridiculousness up on the forum so the rest of us can get a kick out of it, :)

DeletedUser32498

make sure to post the swordmen attacks and similar ridiculousness up on the forum so the rest of us can get a kick out of it, :)

I have excellent screenshot software. I'll get a close-up on those Reckless attacks. ;)

DeletedUser

shame that you wont be on the world very long yourself to see your proposed victory. i look forward to seeing all those slinger defences of yours.

DeletedUser32498

What can I say the Reckless Raiders are a joke. Yes they have some great players but not much experience in the way of leadership. The fact that they already have an academy alliance is very MRA like.

DeletedUser

Framed_Ledged_and_Braced_Door_large.png

DeletedUser

Looks like some players have switched sides to Sesame Street, how interesting

DeletedUser33297

what is so bad about me? i am very experienced.

Wait a minute, what did you say again?

6g9TtGG.png

Could you perhaps explain that to me? Unexported cats is one thing... But unexported cats AND unexported transports....

You just took stupidity to a whole new level.​

DeletedUser

OMG! Chilly plays ROBLOX!!! And has how many friends????

He has...........