Reckless raiders

DeletedUser30763

I can honestly tell you we will keep it up. Most of us are from #1 alliances. You are right, we are only as strong as our weakest members and with us taking some new people we will see.. but I guarantee you that we are here for a long time and we will be one of the top contenders for the remainder of this world.

But you are right, the world is new.. So instead of talking about it, we will show you :)

DeletedUser

Sesame Street will run out of characters soon with all this mass recruiting. ;)

DeletedUser

hey guys. hope you enjoyed all the entertainment i made with my alliance.

DeletedUser

i think i will stick as a soldier for now and then give it another go when people know what i can do once i can conquer.

DeletedUser

i think i will stick as a soldier for now and then give it another go when people know what i can do once i can conquer.

Please, Personally I don't think you will be making an alliance anytime soon or later on.

DeletedUser30111

To be fair to you Chilly, Reckless Raiders was far from the worst alliance I've seen being led by someone inexperienced in leading, you had some good players, you had a good spread and you had a solid start. But you went too far too fast, got too many people under the roof, things got confusing. AND it didn't help that you landed in an ocean with such a strong pre-made. Not many new alliances can hold up to a group that knows how to play and knows how to play together.

And dobby, less than a quarter of our players were even recruited.

DeletedUser30967

Sesame Street will run out of characters soon with all this mass recruiting. ;)

I think about 3/4 of them play together on another world- I recognize most of the names on their roster- they've been playing together for over a year now.....I don't think a pre-made from another worlds counts as a MRA.....

DeletedUser42407

Well I have a feeling sesame street will just keep growing stronger.

DeletedUser32498

Also personally I don't think you will even make it to the point where you even research CS.

DeletedUser42407

Yeah mate you really blew it in this world. Even though you might not be a beginner your obviously not nearly as experienced as you say you are. Therefore you are made fun of, I suggest you take a break from the forums get some solid experience (over 100k in a world) and come back when you do get that experience other wise you will continue to be the joke of the grepolis external forums.

DeletedUser

Well cant say I didn't see that one coming ill say one thing though I didn't expect it to happen sooo fast. My favorite response I ever got from Chillyman, was when I realized the alliance had no chance with him as a leader.

I asked him "hey whats your strategy for fighting sesame street?"

and I swear on behalf of my grepolis city he replied...

"Strategy? wat strategy? just randomly attack them?"

And he was being completely serious, believe me

As for my alliance Awkward Silence we are still together, we'll just see what happens

DeletedUser30111

You saw it coming? And you allied yourself with RR and attacked us alongside them? Well I'd take chillyman's strategy over that any day, atleast he was naive, you were blatantly wrong.

DeletedUser

Your alliance was going to attack us eventually it was only a matter of time. We attacked you before you had us surrounded, I saw an alliance that had a mutual enemy and I allied with them; ill compromise and say I was blatantly foolish into thinking better of them ;)