Reckless raiders

DeletedUser

I am here for a new beginning and to work with a new group of players. I started off in Phi and joined an alliance that ended up completely rubbish and gave me absolutely no help at all when i was targeted by one of the top alliances. In Phi i was shown how not to run an alliance and after that created a new account because i was embarrassed to have that alliances name in my history. With my new account i hooked up with a guy in omega and became leader of that alliance. we went on to win omega but not under the same name all the way through. with a few guys from that world while it was still going on we joined a couple worlds, completely hammered anyone who went up against us and left because we are not simmers like world wonder builders, (we did build seven in omega so that we could get our crown to show off although it means very little).

We have now decided that the game was getting too easy and decided to go our separate ways. some off us have stayed and changed your name so that it is unlikely that we will ever work together again.

If anyone wants to join my new long standing alliance please pm me. I expect everyone who joins me to be active on the forum and fully comitted to this alliance until we master the game and then split up.

Current Alliance Members:

CHILLYMAN9
robotron1506
-Tarantio-
dlouhynos/mr. perfekt
mjj23
Magnarox
SN-Gaara
forceas​

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser39166

Was the guy from omega by any chance thane badger?

DeletedUser23516

Didn't Thane and his alliance get 'cheated' and lost the WW to Warlords?

DeletedUser

yes but we only lost 4 wonders before we regrouped. by this time players like Thane had quit. Once we had regrouped we started hitting on alll of warlords ww islands and eventually we killed them all. many turning into refugees. so they hadnt fully won the world. we then started building ours and it was just a matter of time until we got our full 7.

DeletedUser

Im here, relatively inexperienced compared to most of you, but dominated the few oceans I have played in so far, also in the new hero beta world and gaining exp, happy to stick it out with a new team whom i can learn from and fight alongside :)

DeletedUser

magnarox,we both joined the forum the same month and never posted once.i just 1 upped ya