Record Breakers

All respect to the Shadies. They fought well, and were good sports. Always courtesy from them, and I became personal friends with many of them even as we fought. Some members of True Fear need to learn from their example.

TobiramaSenju

Phrourach
Thing is what we have is a family ... i'm sure your alliance would drop you without a seconds thought if it meant they could win the server

wow, listening to the garbage talk from TF. You guys attacked how many of my cities? You took one small one deep inside your territory, which I replaced immediately with one of yours.

I've been busy working for a living, I don't always have time to come here and deal with you.
A city lost is a city lost mate, Good job on getting BP for defending, now you can spend that on taking little foundlings and bragging about it :)
d714670f6760bf6fd4b13d38c4899ff3.png

I have never seen you do anything worth mentioning. Tables have turned, pah. Next attack you launch that breaks anything will be the first.
I mean, you can't really speak little wannabe, all you do is target little founded cities without a wall or buffs, not even WORTH defending. Atleast GM can take cities worth defending, and that were defended ;)
837855b9db0ef3480deb951d6f3ae072.png

All respect to the Shadies. They fought well, and were good sports. Always courtesy from them, and I became personal friends with many of them even as we fought. Some members of True Fear need to learn from their example.
Do you ever have a post that does not contain us? You got a little crush on us wannabe spartan?
smiley_emoticons_cuinlove.gif
smiley_emoticons_cuinlove.gif

Oh, and if you want to talk about record breaking, how about the 100,000 bp True Fear gave me and they have NOTHING to show for it. Thanks guys!
We took a city mate, just shut up already.

TobiramaSenju

Phrourach
you do have some good players. No denying that. The about face you made in strategy was smart. Had you done it 5 weeks ago, I wouldnt have left

Thing is ... we don't need someone who doesn't trust our alliance's leadership .. honestly we are glad we lost deadweight that would have weakened our alliance. Our leadership makes decisions for the best of the alliance ... and as i see it .. it's paying off . If it was so bad as you claim .. everyone would have left already .

DeletedUser51423

Just a reminder: Constant double and triple posts are considered spam. It is quite possible to multi quote different players in one post.

The GM

Phrourach
I have never seen you do anything worth mentioning. Tables have turned, pah. Next attack you launch that breaks anything will be the first.
Your right you haven't seen me do anything. Maybe because I haven't attacked you yet? I leave that for the other guys. I have had more fun battling away with the no.1 ranked player in the world. More of a challenge as he only has double my cities.

BTW, how many cities have I lost to TS in this world? Yeah that's right none. Then again I enjoy defending. Can't say the same with you.

DeletedUser52597

hah! Atleast me? i don't do hopping around like some guys over there :) call me loyalty but its not, i rather call it "friendship" i think :D

Sorry to say buddy but you were never the real target anyway ;)
smiley_emoticons_eazy_cool01.gif

you weren't even there. That's funny though, like when Pee Wee Herman crashes his bike and says "I meant to do that"

BTW, how many cities have I lost to TS in this world? Yeah that's right none. Then again I enjoy defending. Can't say the same with you.

lost 2 to you guys, one deep inside you guys territory which I immediately replaced with one of yours that I had in revolt.

Last edited by a moderator: