Recruiters Office

DeletedUser

Hi, I am the leader of the Asgard Alliance. As of now we are accepting new members to our alliance. We are few but we are also gaining strength. Anyone looking to join contact myself or DeathJester. We are looking to expand our Alliance. As of right now we are looking for Import/Export Affairs, Naval Admirals and Army Generals. We are looking to develop Divisions which contain Brigades then Battalions; the same goes for our Navy. To accomplish this we need members and a lot of them. If you have suggestions for other roles within the alliance please bring it to my attention and my Viceroy and myself will consider them.

DeletedUser

You need to put things like:

what ocean you are in
amount of activity
member limits
minimum points

etc

DeletedUser

Corrections/ Additions

Thank you carf. I had a lot going the other day and forgot to put the important stuff in there. Anyways, I am looking for anyone adjacent to Ocean 54, however, I would not mind if they were far away in an attempt to spread the influence. I am not too stringent on the amount of time working on the alliance, however, if you are inactive for more than a week you will be booted, unless there is a legitimate reason of which I should be informed of before hand. As of right now there is no cap member numbers but be warned, we have a strict policy that all new members must adhere to initially to ensure that you are quality members as well as not spies. With that being said, the minimum points we are looking for in a new member starts at 800.
I do want it understood thought that the individuals that I am looking for are ones who are serious enough to make this alliance work. I already have prescribed roles but that does not mean I am not open to new ideas to make our parliament work. Once awarded your role I do expect you to stay active in that role to ensure our success as an alliance.