Recruiting troops

DeletedUser622

Hey guys. Im new to the game, but I already built the barracks and wanted to recruit troops, but I cant! The scrolling wheel just wont move! Or maybe I dont understand how to recruit them? Please help!

DeletedUser

You need to first have enough resources to build any troops. Also, swords are the only units you can build until you get an academy and research other units.

DeletedUser

You need 95 wood and 85 silver to recruit each swordsman.

If you havent got the resources in your warehouse you won't be able to recruit. Use your starter pack of 6 swordsmen to go farming.

DeletedUser

You also have to have available residents to train, you may need to upgrade your farm.

DeletedUser622

Oh thanks! I just realised that I have 0 free population! Lol

DeletedUser

You need 95 wood and 85 silver to recruit each swordsman.

If you havent got the resources in your warehouse you won't be able to recruit. Use your starter pack of 6 swordsmen to go farming.

Is is possible to use the swords to farm? If so how?

DeletedUser

attack (raid) the inland farming villages. It explained it in the tutorial too...

DeletedUser

attack (raid) the inland farming villages. It explained it in the tutorial too...

ah, misunderstood you. I thought that perhaps there was a way to use swords in my own village to boost productivity. I know that soldiers don't like to play in the dirt but thought that is what you meant. Raiding the inland villages is obvious and have been doing.

DeletedUser

ah, misunderstood you. I thought that perhaps there was a way to use swords in my own village to boost productivity. I know that soldiers don't like to play in the dirt but thought that is what you meant. Raiding the inland villages is obvious and have been doing.

thats the reason swords are "blunt" weapons because when not at war they double as plows.