Recruiting.....

DeletedUser

Hello fellas! My alliance, Lords Of The Sea is recruiting new members. The newbies will get teaching guidance as well as military and trade support.
For more information, visit our Alliance profile.
Interested and suitable candidates may apply. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

you need to join us girlfriend or titans reign will destroy you

DeletedUser

Hello fellas! My alliance, Lords Of The Sea is recruiting new members. The newbies will get teaching guidance as well as military and trade support.

where is your alliance profile? upload it for everyone to see including me

DeletedUser

you need to join us girlfriend or titans reign will destroy you

Ignore this noob alliance shinene from what I hear they get rimmed on a daily basis and good luck with finding recruits that will be active and don't become another MRA trust me waste of time! just recruit members who will contribute to your alliance and make the sacrifices for the alliance! Good luck ;)

DeletedUser

Ignore this noob alliance shinene from what I hear they get rimmed on a daily basis and good luck with finding recruits that will be active and don't become another MRA trust me waste of time! just recruit members who will contribute to your alliance and make the sacrifices for the alliance! Good luck ;)

Ya, I can see that. Its 'Shienen' though.:D:D:D:D:D

DeletedUser

yaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy I want to join.................... NOT

DeletedUser

Join

Please send me the invitation