Recruitment for The Hierarchy.

DeletedUser

Simplistic-Religious-Symbol-10-Trinity-Symbol.jpg

The city-states of this alliance have formed a union under a single banner and cause to forge a united defense against aggressors, to collaborate for general prosperity, to promote the right to self-determination, to preserve order in a world of chaos, and to ensure relative harmony amongst ourselves and our allies. Under these tenants do we form and constitute The Hierarchy.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

To this end we are seeking power in our ocean and seeking active and powerful players who are motivated to participate in our forums and play the game.

Speak with Administerex, Xbon ScottX, or Bombgart to request invite or merge.

We do not tolerate any attacks or threats of any kind on our members. We never attack another alliance without provocation. We expect you to do the same.

Recruitment: Limited
Players with 500 city points or higher
Players must not be a refugee
Players must be in Oceans 16, 17, 26, or 27
Mergers: Open
Pacts: Open

Thrillology

Phrourach
You guys are far...
I'll come kill ya...
just kidding...
But yeah...
I'm not...
merging with your alliance, never would... you guys could merge with us, the United City-States whom are the 2nd strongest in Ocean 37 (S.P.Q.R doesn't have a military) thus making my alliance a first-rate power...

DeletedUser

You guys are far...
I'll come kill ya...
just kidding...
But yeah...
I'm not...
merging with your alliance, never would... you guys could merge with us, the United City-States whom are the 2nd strongest in Ocean 37 (S.P.Q.R doesn't have a military) thus making my alliance a first-rate power...

... you're Mr.Brag-a-lot :))

Thrillology

Phrourach
They merged.
But this is what democracy does:
Bigger expansion and faster growth along with a side of no trollers or trouble, only those who want to destroy democracy.
Over 100k points now. :)
S.P.Q.R is no more, most members joined my alliance, more people are asking to get invited.
I am proud of my allies. :)

DeletedUser

You guys are far...
I'll come kill ya...
just kidding...
But yeah...
I'm not...

Wouldn't a merge with you prove to be mutually disadvantageous as we're and ocean and a half away?