Known Bug Recruitment Overview does not show next page

DeletedUser15953

This is on Kappa, which was upgraded to 2.0 in December. The bug has been consistent, but the pattern is:

If you are building troops, but the city at the bottom of the current page has no population available to build troops, then the application will not allow me to go to the next page to build troops for more cities.

DeletedUser

The recruitment overview not showing all cities is a known bug.

DeletedUser15953

Hi,

Thanks for that, however I saw that there is something else here which I have not figured out, because I had a city with 0 pop left but the next page loaded. I did not think that the bug was fixed because I built more and the last few pages did not load, so I had to buildhalf of my cities the normal way. However, there was a page which loaded even though the last city had 0 pop - maybe there is a combination where the first city on the page also has to have zero or non-zero pop as well as the last city having zero pop - anyway it is something a little more complicated.

Let me know if your developers are stuck on recreating the bug consistently, if so I will try to narrow down the circumstances in which it occurs.