Recruitment War Path Kappa Realm

DeletedUser

War Path in Kappa Is looking For More Players. We are a new Face Growing Daily. We are located in Ocean 76. We are not a MRA Alliance. If you would like to join Contact King Afflictions :pro:

DeletedUser

oooh ooh pick me I am in ocean 35 :D me me me LOL

I have stong swords and archers to kill my enemies with :)

(SW) <==== see :D

DeletedUser

LOL I wish i was in a different Ocean And i see your in Enigma Alliance. Came back to play after being gone for so long.. Lost all my friends:( Would you be my friend only for a lil bit till i get back on my feet again lmao jk

DeletedUser

Based in 76/75. Good luck with this venture, however I'm happy where I am in RAVENOUS. (look us up ingame). :)

DeletedUser

Where growing Nicely This Ocean lil slow either unactive's. So my big conceren is pickin out the fighter's in this ocean. But all well growing in the polls n number's

DeletedUser

So Here i'am updateing the info about War Path. We are still Recruitin We are ranked 8th in our ocean our polls are growin. Our member's are Active and Ready. Since 76 is a dead sea atm. We still able to pull some good fighters in. If your in Ocean 76 N need a good home with a strong leadership n help and support War Path is here. There are alot of Great Alliance around use. That i respect. But Glad to say War Path Door's are Still open for the fighter's We accept no Refuges If you have 500 Point's and active and can be part of a team. Where Here. We will not wonder into a different Ocean atm until Where able to pick our Core Raider's out. Until then Ocean 76 is Our Home.

DeletedUser

War Path is lookin for Exp player's either in 76 or 75 After judgeing on 76 Were gonna start Recruiting in 75 It's close bye use. I'am also looking for a Second Co Leader With Exp on running a Alliance. Must be exp in helpin Out member's Setting and timeing Cords for attacks. Respectful And all out Aggresive. Ocean 76 is Dead So Where heading into Ocean 75. Here below i will list Bunch of Job's I lookin to feel If there is anyone in Ocean 75 or 76 Feel free to message me in Game. Thank You

Ocean General: x1 Will Look Over there Ocean And Keep Detailed Of Any Enemy or Alliance that trys to set near use.

Diplomat: x1 Must be Active.

Commander Of land & Ocean: x2 Must be Active. Will need to be well Exp. They will Cordnate All Time Attacks And Defense to players. These Players Will be the Eyes Of War Path.

Ocean Recruiter: x1 Will Only Recruit in there Ocean They are Pointed too. Please Don't Recruit Players in Different Alliance. Message First!!!!

Captin: x2 Must be Exp. Very important. As Kappa has been Around for awhile there Players Already to take there next city with ease n ready to go. The Captin Job Will Be Placeing Each N Every War Path Players Together. For Example When Your Ready to Conquest Talk to Your Ocean Captin N Inform him your ready to go. He will find You Juciy Target From the Ocean General Of Any of our Players that's on a island Bye them Self. Stay Together People Your run Wild bye Your self All Alone on to a big boy Alliance Truf. Trust me They will Try to Take a Big Boy bite. No JOkes Stay together. If where all on a island together as 1 It will be hard for people to attack use 9 Out of 10 they will over look use Because they don't won't to work that Hard. That's our MOtive Make it Hell for them lol.

Map Maker: x1 Will Be incharge of makeing Maps so our Generals n Players Will Know where everyone is at All times. Map makers will be in charge of keeping up to date of all maps in the forums.

All These Jobs Are linked Together

DeletedUser

Yeah, me and my mates just get together and kick the bejesus out of people but goodluck with your alliance mate :)

DeletedUser

War Path is lookin for Exp player's either in 76 or 75 After judgeing on 76 Were gonna start Recruiting in 75 It's close bye use. I'am also looking for a Second Co Leader With Exp on running a Alliance. Must be exp in helpin Out member's Setting and timeing Cords for attacks. Respectful And all out Aggresive. Ocean 76 is Dead So Where heading into Ocean 75. Here below i will list Bunch of Job's I lookin to feel If there is anyone in Ocean 75 or 76 Feel free to message me in Game. Thank You

Ocean General: x1 Will Look Over there Ocean And Keep Detailed Of Any Enemy or Alliance that trys to set near use.

Diplomat: x1 Must be Active.

Commander Of land & Ocean: x2 Must be Active. Will need to be well Exp. They will Cordnate All Time Attacks And Defense to players. These Players Will be the Eyes Of War Path.

Ocean Recruiter: x1 Will Only Recruit in there Ocean They are Pointed too. Please Don't Recruit Players in Different Alliance. Message First!!!!

Captin: x2 Must be Exp. Very important. As Kappa has been Around for awhile there Players Already to take there next city with ease n ready to go. The Captin Job Will Be Placeing Each N Every War Path Players Together. For Example When Your Ready to Conquest Talk to Your Ocean Captin N Inform him your ready to go. He will find You Juciy Target From the Ocean General Of Any of our Players that's on a island Bye them Self. Stay Together People Your run Wild bye Your self All Alone on to a big boy Alliance Truf. Trust me They will Try to Take a Big Boy bite. No JOkes Stay together. If where all on a island together as 1 It will be hard for people to attack use 9 Out of 10 they will over look use Because they don't won't to work that Hard. That's our MOtive Make it Hell for them lol.

Map Maker: x1 Will Be incharge of makeing Maps so our Generals n Players Will Know where everyone is at All times. Map makers will be in charge of keeping up to date of all maps in the forums.

All These Jobs Are linked Together

OMG it looks like you're taking kids to school...
An alliance lives well because its members do all of those mentioned things by them selves. If your members wait to be spoon fed.... it won't last long.

DeletedUser

Yo man before you start bashing. Only trying to make the Game more fun. for other's If you can't tell bye already Kappa is dieing more n more everyday. Leadership 101 Fun is everything even if we was to loose it all n war path was no more. We had a hell of a ride and it was a fun ride. But don't get me twisted. we won't be no push over neither. I'am just trying to liveen up the Forums in kappa. And do my part just lil as i can to help kappa grow again froom when it was a fresh realm:)

DeletedUser

Chill mate, we wasn't bashing we were just having a laugh :) Nice one for trying to liven up the forum :)

Goodluck with your alliance.

I think many worlds will die quickly now there is many 2.0 worlds to join....Meh 2.0 :(

DeletedUser

I think many worlds will die quickly now there is many 2.0 worlds to join....Meh 2.0 :(

I agree with you. It's amazing how many 2.0 worlds they keep bringing out, when so many players don't like 2.0.

I think they need to bring out a new 1.26 world for every three 2.0 worlds.
(that means we are due a new old world mods).

DeletedUser

I really don't like the 2.0 worlds idk iam a old type player for Grepolis iam guessing that's where everyone is going Not I

DeletedUser

the new worlds are crap simple as to many problems with it

i play rho but will be quitting it soon i think

DeletedUser

I tried it one time played for about day all the sudden i felt the urge to go to settings and click quite World lol I don't like em I'll stick with kappa even though we have so lil member's

DeletedUser

i play on rho have 3 citys but the place is d up to be hounest lol wil stick it a couple more days then quit i think