Recurring Game Ideas

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
I want to play a recurring forum game that doesn't involve a gold prize but it something just for fun. If the game has a winner I'd give them rep once or twice. However I want to know if anyone has any ideas for games that could be played. I don't really want to do any of the ones we currently have, ie count to X/guess who posts/etc. So I'll list my ideas below and if you guys have any to add then please comment with it. After maybe a week I'll do up a poll and we'll see what everyone wants.

Ideas so far:
  • Hangman - 1 player picks the word and the community guesses at it using polls to determine the letter guessed. If the option to guess the word is chosen a thread will be made where comments are hidden so people can submit answers. I will randomly pick one of the right answers and they will get to pick the next word.
  • Battle of the Players - original found here. Only thing I'd change is that I could give the winner a text based title until the next round is won.
  • Guess the image - We take an image and zoom in until is very hard to figure out what it is. Players guess at what the image is. Each day a new clue is given to narrow it down. First person to guess it posts the next image.