Red Dragon Reclaimer V/s Defiled Forest and allies

DeletedUser

Then Sierra did not give you the full story, Our first offer was a simple cease fire against Alpha. Say and think what you want, I did not want an O46 war, I was friends with Sierra, he choose to ignore my offer.

Excuse me bcae , but please stop lying.I have never held knowledge of any sort from my alliance or its founders.

True , we we're friends at one point , but we had different goals.Your offer ( which was fairly simple ) could not be excepted for many reason's.

My first concern was would Alpha stop attacking , even if there was a cease fire ?This proved a flawed attempt for so much effort.After that was our past with DF ( 2 war's mind that ) I decided from looking at the fact's , that we would not except your "treaty".

Then by inviting our members , you also caused an act of war.We over looked this so we would keep our part of the first treaty in place.You then said that you had a reason for this war , but you made many excuse's so I find it hard to atleast believe one story never mind 3.

The one story that I can fully remember was that you said because RDR shared some island's with DF members ( who had peaceful personal treaty's with one and another ) was a reason for war ?I remember your message in good detail , so please do not make me out to be a lair.

The reason for our war ( in my opinion ) was because Alpha could not take the heat , and for those who are in Alpha I apologize if this offend's you.After a certain member of Alpha came under heavy attack's from RDR , you "offered" me this request , which I respectfully declined.

FnF , HnF

DeletedUser

It would seem from reading the post made here from both sides that nobody really wants this war but your both waiting for the other side to back down. RDR due to low activity can't seem to do any damage to DF and because of that it seems DF are a little bored with the current war. I think the best thing for all involved would be for both sides to set up a shared council forum in game and try to reach an agreement which suits both sides.

This war has become pointless, if RDR carry on fighting they wont be around much longer and DF are beginning to look like the school bully (I know its not DF's fault that RDR are semi active but still this war will do nothing for their reputation) so why don't you guys try at least to reach an understanding.

RDR are in the south of the world where some other alliances have struggled lately such as Heg also becoming semi active, there are some ex mael academy members still without an alliance. I am also sure there are a few ex rulers knocking around down there. So there is the option for RDR and these players to try and put a new more active alliance together.

Then in the future perhaps they could give DF a more interesting fight or who knows they may even become DF's allies and together they could conquer the world. No matter which way they go its got to be more interesting that this and at the end of the day isn't that what we all want? An interesting world with interesting wars?

DeletedUser

I am willing to discuss options if DF wants to. Already damage has been done enough

DeletedUser

I did not lie sierra, bodnapa did not seem to know about my first offer, so it's my fault to assume you witheld it, however I did make that offer and wanted others to know that my first attempt at diplomacy was to offer a cease fire, we could consider alloweing peace to resume, but I'm fairly certain it will only happen if RDR disbands. This does not mean another alliance cannot be forged, but the "Red Dragon" Name in itself can no longer exist in DF controlled Oceans, this is not arrogance, it is a desire to not have to revisit this war again, as Sierra said we've been down this road too many times and have too much bad blood. Let me know if peace talks are to be had, me and Quaama will hear them.

DeletedUser

The Storm (and especially for lord syron orm and Rush the Conqueror STORM STORM STORM STORM because they like that word so much).

The fierce and ferocious storm that has raged through O36 and O46 is now passing leaving behind many damaged and abandoned cities. The good people of the Defiled alliances are rapidly occupying and repairing those cities so that they may produce strong attacking forces.

However, be warned that predictions are that there may still be isolated instances of destruction. But do not fear as the Defiled alliances will occupy and repair any cities that suffer as a result of the storm (there it is again for lord syron orm and Rush the Conqueror).

Enjoy the game.

DeletedUser

Haha no quaama I have no beef with u just tht u say it alot lol

DeletedUser

The Storm (and especially for lord syron orm and Rush the Conqueror STORM STORM STORM STORM because they like that word so much).

The fierce and ferocious storm that has raged through O36 and O46 is now passing leaving behind many damaged and abandoned cities. The good people of the Defiled alliances are rapidly occupying and repairing those cities so that they may produce strong attacking forces.

However, be warned that predictions are that there may still be isolated instances of destruction. But do not fear as the Defiled alliances will occupy and repair any cities that suffer as a result of the storm (there it is again for lord syron orm and Rush the Conqueror).

Enjoy the game.

Good thing I've never feared nature then , isn't it ;).

It's been a blast guy's , but RDR will never lose.You may think you've won the war , but you've merely won a large battle and for that I congratulate you.

RDR will be back , and we look forward to our next confrontation.

Spartans never die , they're just missing in action - Carter S259

DeletedUser

So this is a little confusing, have you surrendered? Are you disbanding?

DeletedUser

From our Forum:

"I was recently attacked by Aspirius then checked his city to see what the situation was and found that he wasn't there. Here is the latest list of RDR members who are now nowhere near us:

Amphitryte2 O25, Aspirius O33, Bobbyjon O42, Creffi O63, IrishManiac O33, killuminatiforever O33, KOMODO-DRAGON O47, Myrin O63, Naim Youshiya O33, Rathalos Warrior, Valdimir35 O42, wimmio O25.

The following are on vacation: Adamonation, Boudred, jacjac65.

Left RDR and expected to disappear soon: Abedude, SIERRA 259 (formed alliance of one called Spartans Never Die)."

Since then RobotOne has also left RDR - I still have attacks in transit to one of his cities.

About ten ex-RDR have joined a Defiled alliance.

I consider it a comprehensive victory and my advice is that never in a Grepolis world have so many members of an alliance abandoned their cities to restart elsewhere in the world in different oceans.

I think it can now be claimed that the Defiled alliances are the rulers of O36 and O46 with no significant opposition to be found there anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I would like to hear more about the motivation of Red Dragon Reclaimers to just give up. Didn't they stand a fighting chance? Did they abandon a lot of good cities are just leave them to be ghost towns, restarting with a completely new account, starting from stracht? That's incredible ... but would also require some dedication of they want to get back into Omicron.

DeletedUser

So this is a little confusing, have you surrendered? Are you disbanding?

From my time with RDR , I've known they are not an alliance for just rolling over and dying ( strong loyalty to each other ) but I now cannot speak for RDR.

Quamma , I left RDR because yes , I am leaving the game soon but I did not want another city held by a RDR member and further more a RDR founder's cityto fall into our enemy's hands.I formed this new alliance after a quote that I liked , if you know what its from , you'll get it , otherwise , nevermind ;).

Like I've stated before , RDR is not quitting the war.Sometimes you must lose a battle that you still have some control over , to ensure future victory.RDR is not gone , its all down to the planning.

I consider the fact that RDR took on 3:1 odds against DF , we held our own fairly long.Seeing as the war was on a even odds until DF called for assistance , we had everything under control.

None the less , congrats on winning ghe battle for O46 but note that O36 may still be a challenge for DF , even with all of they're alliances an members ;).

Good luck ,
FnF , HnF

DeletedUser

I would like to hear more about the motivation of Red Dragon Reclaimers to just give up. Didn't they stand a fighting chance? Did they abandon a lot of good cities are just leave them to be ghost towns, restarting with a completely new account, starting from stracht? That's incredible ... but would also require some dedication of they want to get back into Omicron.

They never do give up , but its all part of a larger picture.Members have restarted so they can rebuild peacefully.

This war took it's toll on the alliance , and we decided it to be a better decision to allow the alliance a chance to grow without our war slowing our progress.This battle was lost because things weren't going smoothly for us , we decided it was better to lose this battle on our own terms while we still had some control over the event's.

RDR will be back , just keep your eye out for them ;).

DeletedUser

@ SIERRA 259, RDR's main problem in this war (and the red dragon family's problem in general) is that you are all too far from each other, sure you had clusters here and there but no real strong hold. I highly doubt restarting in many different oceans (even further from each other) will combat that problem.

Having loyal members is one thing though its fairly worthless if you are not in the position to support each other offensively and defensively. It is sad to see DF winning so easily in the end, I think a lot of people were willing you guys to do well. Not because they were anti DF but because everybody likes to see the under dog doing well.

DeletedUser

As far as I'm concerned it was more than a battle, as Sierra claims: it was a war for O36 and O46 and we have won it.

It is not possible for us to continue battling RDR's new <1000 points cities in O25, O33, O42, O47 and O63 and neither do we want to do so. Additionally, I agree with Murtius' comments as I would not want to be in an alliance that dispersed and I can not see how it will work. As soon as you build up your cities to a desirable level someone will take them and being unable to support and help each other will mean that there is nothing you will be able to do about it.

In terms of the RDR war all that remains now is to clean up what's been left behind and, to answer Asjo's question, many of them are good cities of over 5000 points and a few around 10,000.

Finally, I don't understand Sierra's comment that O36 will be more challenging. After DFWest started with around 20 cities in O36 the standings now are DFWest 111 cities, SEIZER-SUD with 26 and in third is DFSouth 25 cities. We are rapidly gaining more cities in O36 as fast as we can get the culture to occupy the abandoned RDR cities and when several of their key members return from vacation we will have another 15-20 cities to occupy. I believe the figures show who has control of O36 - Defiled Forest alliances.

DeletedUser

@ SIERRA 259, RDR's main problem in this war (and the red dragon family's problem in general) is that you are all too far from each other, sure you had clusters here and there but no real strong hold. I highly doubt restarting in many different oceans (even further from each other) will combat that problem.

Having loyal members is one thing though its fairly worthless if you are not in the position to support each other offensively and defensively. It is sad to see DF winning so easily in the end, I think a lot of people were willing you guys to do well. Not because they were anti DF but because everybody likes to see the under dog doing well.

Fair point , I tend to over see things that are closer to home.As for RDR restarting NW of Omicron , some members are further away than should be expected of an alliance , but the choice for restarting is because RDR has ally's north of Omicron and I would presume that this would allow the to regroup more effectively.

Quamma , I never said O36 would be more of a challenge , I stated that DFW would still have a war on they're hands ( not from RDR ).Still , good luck with your future endures.

DeletedUser

Well we may have moved but Quaama you are pest, Red Dragons will be back to O46 very soon and Defiled Forest will not know what hit them from one vision to another we see all hear all

Spartans never die , they're just missing in action - Carter S259