Red Haired Pirates

Red-Haired Shanks

Hipparchus
Hello All

Those just joining this world and Looking for a New Alliance are welcome to join us we are Located in O45.

we have a experienced Leadership and are looking to have fun so No Naps, No Pacts! just war with everyone.

Red_hair (1).jpg

Red-Haired Shanks

Hipparchus
Are you kidding me right now? LMAO

This needs its own thread? Troll.

have to say im dissapointed James i thought you would welcome the Competition seeing as how True Fear is ranked pretty high,or do you see the Potential same as i do trust me man were going to be Big here i just know it ;)

pgalland25

Strategos
i just hope you wont offend people anymore and make threats because it isn't right. even James,Gara and the rest know that so i hope you will Learn something from them and not take this game so seriously and to heart.

What threats? Please present these atrocious things I have allegedly threatened to do.

Your white knight delusions of grandeur schtick has grown stale.

Last edited:

Red-Haired Shanks

Hipparchus
Started out Late in this word when a lot of Teams were already formed from 99 ranked to 15th ranked now which is a great Jump still staying and fighting the MRA's for a World Speed 2 world its pretty fun and will be very exciting to see things in the end.

Seems the whole Thread was worth it and Valid! Cant imagine what would happen if we actually wom this world but i still believe its possible and will always believe that my Goal is to make it into the Top 5! And personal Goal Top 20 attacker!

A lot of good people here in this world but have also met sadly a lot of bad ones still more good ones thank you ll for making the world Fun and Hope i and my team have done the same! :)

PS @NutsNBoltz i dare Fiasco to do drop so we can see a battle between True Fear/DI/Fiasco! That would be sick man! Best World ever @Evil MeIinoe Ares as well!

Last edited:

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
I have already fought against and with True Fear, they are good people. I will fight with James again, but it would be more for fun instead of bad blood. Currently looking at international fights, not much a challenge left on en

jameslongst

Strategos
I have already fought against and with True Fear, they are good people. I will fight with James again, but it would be more for fun instead of bad blood. Currently looking at international fights, not much a challenge left on en
I got nothing but love for ya brother I just like busting your players chops lmao.

However as long as TF exists there is still a challenge in EN and you know it.