Red Mist vs Collectors!

DeletedUser33530

Most people think its good to be two steps ahead but i much prefer to be at least 15 steps ahead of my opponents.

Ok thats a little extreme (and a little creepy). I fine with being 3 steps ahead

DeletedUser

He could have said that he keeps a file cabinet with all the players house addresses, active times, and social security number. Look on the bright side. :eek:

DeletedUser

He could have said that he keeps a file cabinet with all the players house addresses, active times, and social security number. Look on the bright side. :eek:

Ehh i won't even respond to that ;)

DeletedUser30636

says the former Collectors member who left The Vanguards and who is down to one small city and left without an alliance

we've all made mistakes havent we? if you actually knew what you were talking about i dont think you wouldve responded that way. after my mistake was made i told war wolf that i would like to give the collectors all of my cities in return for my foolish acts and to right my wrongs. but red mist already had plans for my cities. my post was never meant to bash any alliance, i am just disappointing in the fact that they took one inactive city. i gave up on myonia so I could apologize for betraying the alliance and the members. truth be told i probably wouldnt have lasted much longer if i actually cared to build defense at the time. but my sacrifice makes me feel less guilty.

DeletedUser33530

we've all made mistakes havent we? if you actually knew what you were talking about i dont think you wouldve responded that way. after my mistake was made i told war wolf that i would like to give the collectors all of my cities in return for my foolish acts and to right my wrongs. but red mist already had plans for my cities. my post was never meant to bash any alliance, i am just disappointing in the fact that they took one inactive city. i gave up on myonia so I could apologize for betraying the alliance and the members. truth be told i probably wouldnt have lasted much longer if i actually cared to build defense at the time. but my sacrifice makes me feel less guilty.
The collectors are not mad at you man dont worry.