Activity Amount:ALOT
Will You Stay Loyal?:F-ks yh
Dedication To This Alliance (scale of 1 through 10):11
Why Do You Want To Join?:derp question, to r4p3
Recommend Someone To Join:Antinvasion
Preferred Settings:this baby
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR?!:blue..no offense red xP

DeletedUser18825

Arshark, you are in. You didn't really need to fill out an app, but ok! :)

Hey shark, you need to add me on skype. It won't let me add you for some reason. My name is Radiationator.

what exact time does it open? I might not be able to join right away, and shouldn't we wait for a couple of hours so that we will be together? So many people join within seconds of each other that we will get really mixed up with other alliances, and will not be able to grow well together.

It doesn't tell us the time. You just have to check for it often. We are all joining ASAP after the world opens. We want to take the very core. Being mixed with other alliances is good. More ABP.

Spyder i would join you but i am not sure for how long you gonna stay in new world?All i see from you are those premades....

I promise you that I will stay on this world until Red Nation loses every single city, or we win. This is going to be my last premade in a long time. You don't have to worry about me leaving. It won't happen.
So, do you want to join Sasa?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11965

What if i got lazy..

Jk, ima join as soon as server starts.
Setting my clock to wake me up.

DeletedUser18825

Me too. I'm going to be one of the first people on the world. I just hope it opens up early in the morning.

DeletedUser

I hope it opens in the afternoon, I won't be able to get on until after 12PM(UTC-5), so if it opens at 6:00PM(UTC+1), I will be fine. I think that I am going to get a late start on this world.

If I do, can you send me an invite to my ingame name using that thing where you invite other players? I would greatly appreciate it.