Red Nation

DeletedUser

HEY! In-game everybody calls me #$ It's a lot easier to type, and if you understand what both symbols mean, then it makes a lot of sense too.

DeletedUser8396

I AM NOT CONFIRMING MY ENTRy...

im still going...but i dont want to confirm it...im too lazy :p

DeletedUser

I know u said I didn't have to lol but here it is
Ingame Name: Poseiden-Rules
Skype Name: Poseiden-Rules
GrepoStats: Grepostats
Most ABP In One World: over 140000
Most Cities In One World: 33
Experience Amount: Since Iota
Aggression Amount: 8/10
Activity Amount: Every Minute Possible
Will You Stay Loyal?: Never Left an Alliance excluding Merge or Disband
Dedication To This Alliance (scale of 1 through 10): 7 Till I meet you all. i know pebble though lol ;)
Why Do You Want To Join?:
Recommend Someone To Join: greekboy4860 if Conquest, HerballyEnhanced if Revolt... Greek I dont think has Forum acc though and herb :/ haven't heard from him for a while.
So if u can't get in touch with with either Darknissprince as Peb said b4 hes good
Preferred Settings:
Speed 3 Unit, Speed 2 Don't Mind either Conquest or Revolt
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR?: Red >:)

DeletedUser18825

You are in. You didn't have to make an app since I invited you, but it's fine :p

DeletedUser18825

SWEET MOTHERTRUCKIN' JEEEESSSUS, Rhethymnos has the best settings ever! PERFECT except for the morale part. Speed 3, Revolt, and 30 member limit is awesome!

We are officially joining Rhethymnos. Get ready, boys!

DeletedUser19523

Ingame Name: geko4740
Skype Name (if available): I believe it is called geko4740, but i will double check that
GrepoStats (if available): http://http://www.grepostats.com/home/search?search=geko4740&type=player
Most ABP In One World: 15000
Most Cities In One World: 12
Experience Amount: 2 years
Aggression Amount: fairly agressive once i have an army
Activity Amount: 100%
Will You Stay Loyal?: yes
Dedication To This Alliance (scale of 1 through 10): 9
Why Do You Want To Join?: friends joining also, you seem well off
Recommend Someone To Join: Addysaynuttin
Preferred Settings: idc as long as it is conquest not revolt
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR?!: BLUE! and GREEN!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18825

Sweet motherzummin' jeeeesssus!

Geko, I'll let you join, but you are sort of on a wildcard list right now. And we are joining Rhethymnos, so it is a revolt world. If you do good in the world, you'll be a full member.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19523

whats the sweet jesus for?

hey i gotta quick question... does gold carry over between worlds? for example, i i have 100 gold on epsilon, will it carry over to rhemythos?

DeletedUser18825

The sweet jesus is because I'm happy about the settings of Rhethymnos. lol

I'm pretty sure it doesn't, but I've never used gold, so I don't know for sure.

DeletedUser19523

mk, well i earned it from beng inactive in ep then logging in agn lol so c u in that world with the funky name that starts with r and i think it is pronounced as rhemythDJHkdjhvLDSivgiygdlHDGflgfhkdgzkjhdgfzygvzzdfhyofyiovjmxgnzdfafbzfgcxhk... correct me if i am wrong please thanks :)

DeletedUser18825

Please don't spam this thread.

In case someone in Red Nation doesn't know yet:

We are joining Rhethymnos, and going South-East. Join as soon as the world opens.

DeletedUser

what exact time does it open? I might not be able to join right away, and shouldn't we wait for a couple of hours so that we will be together? So many people join within seconds of each other that we will get really mixed up with other alliances, and will not be able to grow well together.

DeletedUser14378

Spyder i would join you but i am not sure for how long you gonna stay in new world?All i see from you are those premades....

DeletedUser11965

yh, im joining u guys...sorry MC >.< i cant wait that long.

Spyder Dx, add meh...pwease?