Red Nation

DeletedUser18825

i have real life problems, yet i try my hardest and best to stay on unless it involved a family member.

My problems include a family member. A relative fell and broke both arms, and she is getting depressed. I have to constantly visit her to keep her spirits up. Plus, I have work. And school. And traveling constantly. No freakin time.

My RL is more unstable than a newborn calf.

DeletedUser

I'm here to poke at you simmers and noobs playing with morale.

DeletedUser

Not to be mean, but -Spyder- has made many pre-mades and they all have failed!!!

Why do people still join them??? They always fail but people are still joining them! Is there a reason for this???

I just don't understand??? ArShark you joined iit??? Why did you join. I am just wondering!

Thanks,
-MSS
Completely agree with this. Spyder seems like a nice enough guy, but he always makes these premades that fail within the first few weeks of every world. He has been doing this for the past 10 or so worlds it seems. I just dont understand why people continue to join his alliances.

DeletedUser22650

because spyders an excellent graph artist, and from what little i know a nice bloke....should really be making the art while somebody else does the alliance management though if you ask me......whicch nobody ever does :D

DeletedUser18825

I don't have a smartphone, lol...

I love making alliances, and I'm cursed with that. I can't stand to join a world just to play. I have to do more than just build a city. I like to build an alliance. I'm restless and innovated. I wish I would just be happy playing the game normally, but I'm not.

It's either I make alliances, or I leave grepolis all-together.

DeletedUser

I love making alliances, and I'm cursed with that. I can't stand to join a world just to play. I have to do more than just build a city. I like to build an alliance. I'm restless and innovated. I wish I would just be happy playing the game normally, but I'm not.

It's either I make alliances, or I leave grepolis all-together.

I feel the same way, except I can't come up with new original names for the alliances I create. Oh well, it's a curse we will have to live with.

DeletedUser

But why are people joining the alliances??? I would never join knowing he has been doing it for 10 worlds! I just dont understand that

DeletedUser11965

The next 500 cap world comes out, ima make an alliance called "Call Us MRA" xP

DeletedUser

500 members cap will be ridculous, should be fun though. Top 500 in one alliance :eek:

DeletedUser7182

spyder good job on the alliance i joined it too and it fall apart in 2 weeks when all the leaders left and me and 1 onther member tried to keep it together