Red Tide

• Thread starter lord thunderous
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Does ONE* like the royal challengers just asking? :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ah just wondering do yall do pacts? we could really use your help and stuff like that and you are the only one person that actually talks to other people.

DeletedUser

Ah just wondering do yall do pacts? we could really use your help and stuff like that and you are the only one person that actually talks to other people.

No offence, But not only am I NOT in charge of diplomacy (or anything else yet for that matter), we wouldn't have a pact with a 600k alliance under any circumstances. We have players that could 1v1 your entire alliance. Sorry mate.

DeletedUser

No its alright.I was just wondering and you don't have anything you are in charge of,I am one of the few people in my alliance that has leader rights and i am rank 13th or 14th in my whole alliance.No offence but I would not want to be in an alliance like one where there is a ton of 200,000 and above players.Good help if they do help.

DeletedUser29152

Classified info and stuff. Hehehe, I dunno, why?

i spent a day in Royal Challengers and they are at war with GSA, ONE* Ark Angels and they were at war with Black Lobos...not an ideal pact...mephisto u have 13 pacts...that is ridiculus

DeletedUser

What do you mean that 13 pacts is ridiculous.It just means you have better support.Plus we are a smaller alliance than ONE* and royal challengers.Did you like being in the royal challengers Kudiwa.

DeletedUser21123

Pacts are horrible....war is what makes you grow - only the strong survive :)

DeletedUser

I am in a war with an alliance(red tide) by myself.I just wiped out all of their leaders troops actually.

DeletedUser29152

i was attacked by my friends as well as the RCs enemies..i was surrounded and knew if i ddnt go back i was dead...but other than that their forum is too big...too many sections too complicated...too many wars...too many pacts with weaker alliances....too far from were i was located...bad choice for me

and the problem wth pacts is that you cant attack them...no room to grow, sooner or later your pacts will turn on you as your just basically space that they want

DeletedUser

There is a dude Lord Stagnum,he is being attacked by a dude that he helped that was almost being taken over.What a bag that guy is.A fellow member of his alliance that would not be around anymore if it wasnt for him