Refugee definition and conventions?

• Thread starter DeletedUser14492
  • Start date

DeletedUser

there is 1 thing i dont understand, when Sir F joined was it already known that TC and NWO will go to war?
because if it was then TC can recruit whoever they want to get themselves stronger for the war. but even if it wasnt, i dont see how it's different from what NWO did when they recruited TV members without talking to TC about it first. im sure some TV member were attacked by TC before they joined NWO...
anyway you look at it, i dont think that TC did something wrong or at least not something wronger than NWO.
just my opinion...

We actually announced it to all of our allies. Is the main difference. It happened fast, but we made an announcement prior to, then "coincidentally" happened to be deleted by "someone"...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14492

We actually announced it to all of our allies. Is the main difference. It happened fast, but we made an announcement prior to, the "coincidentally" happened to be deleted by "someone"...

No, you didnt announce it to anyone, what you did, was reply to a post that someone else made, because they had got wind of what you were doing. Your negotiations were already under way in secret... tsk tsk. Naughty NWO.

We can all say we had posts deleted, but I dont believe you announced this, because I was in there SO often, every day, many times each day, and all evening.

Nice try though QnD, nice try :)

Ev.

DeletedUser

Wow you sure are dense eventine, We did NOT have any negotiations going at ALL

Akazmeir was discussing with one of our ex leaders over a merger that our FOUNDERS had no idea was up for question.

I don't know about you but that is hardly negotiating for a merger if the founders don't even know there is a merger on the table in the first place.

nice try ev

DeletedUser

No, you didnt announce it to anyone, what you did, was reply to a post that someone else made, because they had got wind of what you were doing. Your negotiations were already under way in secret... tsk tsk. Naughty NWO.

We can all say we had posts deleted, but I dont believe you announced this, because I was in there SO often, every day, many times each day, and all evening.

Nice try though QnD, nice try :)

Ev.

If you want to be technical Salhudeen from TK was setting up a deal with TV. At the same time, TV messaged us. I specified that TV had been talking to us both, and our name was also on the table. We then solidified that TV was going to become part of NWO.

You have a pretty poor recollection of situations Eve.

Don't be mad that I took a city from you. :p

DeletedUser14492

Lol... mad... I couldnt care less. In fact, I think it is fairly pathetic how long it is taking you to conquer them given I have been under constant attack for days and half my cities are deep into NWO territory utterly surrounded by you... can you speed it up a bit please, because given there is no option to discard a city I need you to take them a bit faster please.

Im serious by the way. Hurry up.

Oh, S3v3rd, hillarious... in one post you say there were no negotiations, but that a leader was "discussing" with them about a possible merge... but QnD came into the coalition forum to confirm your negotiations to someone, once the cat was out the bag... hillarious... no negotiations... just what IS your definition of a negotiation... you make up special rules for that as well? NWO have a lot of special rules dont you - they always seem to favour your argument, funny that.

I'll give you one thing though... you did make me laugh out loud.

Ev.

DeletedUser

let's close this topic,i like link's to grepostats!thx very much!:p

DeletedUser12404

Wow you sure are dense eventine, We did NOT have any negotiations going at ALL

Akazmeir was discussing with one of our ex leaders over a merger that our FOUNDERS had no idea was up for question.

I don't know about you but that is hardly negotiating for a merger if the founders don't even know there is a merger on the table in the first place.

nice try ev
firstly, i will say that you can only speak for yourself... you can never be 100% sure what happens behind you; persons are entitled to ulterior motives.
secondly, it was being discussed with the diplomats of NWO as it was a diplomatic issue. protocol has to be observed. yes, the founders have the final say, but the whole thing has to be screened by the diplomat first to see if it is sensible enough to go to the founders.
some persons don't like linking this game to real life but their are similar applications. if 2 companies are carrying out negotiations, the CEOs won't be their. but the reps will brief the CEOs at a later date.
just how the world works.

DeletedUser

firstly, i will say that you can only speak for yourself... you can never be 100% sure what happens behind you; persons are entitled to ulterior motives.
secondly, it was being discussed with the diplomats of NWO as it was a diplomatic issue. protocol has to be observed. yes, the founders have the final say, but the whole thing has to be screened by the diplomat first to see if it is sensible enough to go to the founders.
some persons don't like linking this game to real life but their are similar applications. if 2 companies are carrying out negotiations, the CEOs won't be their. but the reps will brief the CEOs at a later date.
just how the world works.

But that is my point. There was ulterior motives, the main one being a leader begging for his alliances well being. By sending out his MM he was trying to keep from more attacks hitting his players. NOT nWo trying to hide some grand evil plan. As you like to make it seem ev.

There was NO protocol at all or any mention to ANYONE else other then the 2 players who first started these "Discussions" Lets use your example.

Even if the CEO was not present to start with, you are damn sure he would have at least known or been told that there was going to be a major change in the company from the start. By going ahead of the CEO negotiating terms, pay and benefits and everything in between before the ceo even knew there was a merger in talks. then having the other company go and announce it to the world that there was going to be a merger. If the CEO had to find out through that announcement then I believe you are undermining that CEO and his position at the company.

Once again it was not the FOUNDERS eventine. Discussing the merge at all, Akaz got giddy and sent half of theta that we were going to merge, with 3 outa 4 founders not having a clue there was even a merger on the table. In fact TC knew about the merger before 2 of those founders.

No one is making new rules here, even though i see a lot distorting facts to benefit themselves.

DeletedUser14492

This is all brand new information, interesting how at no point in our negotiations was this mentioned by anyone. Just another fabrication, another minor point to try and defend your position.

It matters not who the initial contact was made with, your leadership negotiated a merge and accepted it. Then proceeded to screw it up royally.

Poor poor show.

Ev

The views expressed are my own and do not represent those of my alliance.

DeletedUser

Lol... mad... I couldnt care less. In fact, I think it is fairly pathetic how long it is taking you to conquer them given I have been under constant attack for days and half my cities are deep into NWO territory utterly surrounded by you... can you speed it up a bit please, because given there is no option to discard a city I need you to take them a bit faster please.

Im serious by the way. Hurry up.

That's actually due to a city slot shortage: if I'd enough city slots, Cohort would have lost around 6-8 cities to me in the first weekend - aside from one of Mike's they were just not defended at all.

Personally, I've spent much of the last week trying to score BPs... slow going: either Cohort players are expert at hiding troops/ships, or most of them don't bother with such frivolities as troops and ships.

DeletedUser

This is all brand new information, interesting how at no point in our negotiations was this mentioned by anyone. Just another fabrication, another minor point to try and defend your position.

I suspect that's the thin end of the wedge; don't worry, I'm sure Paul and his new best pal will fill you in. Well, probably not.

If you want to come over to NWO, you know our doors are open.

It matters not who the initial contact was made with, your leadership negotiated a merge and accepted it. Then proceeded to screw it up royally.

No, the "screw-up" was down to Paul and Akaz. Go ask them for the detail. No seriously, if you're on here saying stuff like that then you really have been kept in the dark.

The views expressed are my own and do not represent those of my alliance.

Given you are a leader, does that translate as "does not represent those of Paul" ;-)

DeletedUser14492

If you want to come over to NWO, you know our doors are open.

Thank you allicient, I will certainly keep this fair offer in mind.

Given you are a leader, does that translate as "does not represent those of Paul" ;-)

No, it means that I have already made my one and only post as a TC leader and Diplomat. Everything else is gravy :)

DeletedUser

This is about refugees, not about TC and NWO, please take all scraps outside to the NWO vs TC war thread and keep to Ev's original post.

DeletedUser14492

Jah, well said.

I tried to tell them right from the start, but the goblins could not help themselves.

Anyway, I think the point has well and truely been proven :)

Ev

DeletedUser

Dem goblins again! Wheres my sword(SW)

ROFL Can we keep the threads on topic to Refugee def's and not about Goblins?

Lol you literally just asked to stay on task and not but a few posts later are already off task...

:p