Refugee

DeletedUser

Oh please. I checked here because I expected a comment like this. We don't have a spy, and frankly it isn't difficult to know that you are targeting me based on the incessant attacks over the past two weeks. It's been fun, though, and the DBP has rocketed my fighter ranking up to #9 in defense.

VM requires 48 hours of grace period, and I deliberately did not tell anyone in my alliance of my plans until that grace period was almost up. Those plans, btw, were set in stone 19 years ago. I scheduled my anniversary a little bit earlier than you scheduled our war.

I'm curious to know if my posting my travel plans in our forum, followed within hours by your alliance unleashing 5 colony ships and dozens of attacks, was just coincidence. It doesn't appear to be. Regardless, tell simdavrob congrats on landing the ship, even though he pulled it before it was killed by the waves of light ships coming in that he couldn't defend against. A strategic move, and a smart one. But he almost got me.

Not even close on the others.

I'll be back. In the mean time you can amuse yourselves by taking more inactive cities.

But for now I have to close this window before my wife sees me responding and throws the computer out the window.

DeletedUser

@Stianolp - yep, we do have an internal forum. you should know, you guys have a spy in it!

Good job, the old "leader goes on VM hours before the planned strike on him because he was tipped off by a spy" works every time...

It's pathetic that every alliance in Omega can barely scratch us even when they cheat.

Losers.

haha pulling the "you got a spy" card are you? There was a guy in our alliance who had a similar name to yours.. Even heard you claimed he was only a flat mate of yours.. Even though we all know you dont live in a flat, you live in a kittie litter, and I am pretty sure you dont have any friends. Clear evidence to multiaccounting IMO

S

DeletedUser

haha pulling the "you got a spy" card are you? There was a guy in our alliance who had a similar name to yours.. Even heard you claimed he was only a flat mate of yours.. Even though we all know you dont live in a flat, you live in a kittie litter, and I am pretty sure you dont have any friends. Clear evidence to multiaccounting IMO

S

Hm, then why did I tell you about him the day before the war started and ask him to leave your alliance?

Why wouldn't I just keep a spy in an enemy alliance?

You people disgust me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Why wouldn't I just keep a spy in an enemy alliance?

Why would you have "him" join our alliance in the first place?...

Any proof on us having spies in BDT? No?.......

Why do we disgust you kittiecat?

DeletedUser22179

Why would you have "him" join our alliance in the first place?...

Any proof on us having spies in BDT? No?.......

Why do we disgust you kittiecat?

Your username is 8 letters

8 is a disgusting number

oh and about the spy thing
You guys have one in our alliance. End of story

Thane Badger

Phrourach
I would have thought that recruiting players from alliances you have just attacked is a sure fire way to open yourself up to espionage.

Information on BDT has its own sub section on Craiglist.

DeletedUser

The war between Titans and SOUA (now `Warlords Metavasi`) will never be over, They know it, we know it! But I just wondered if they hadn`t threatened us grep life would have been all smiley! smiley!

I don`t think so!!!

DeletedUser

Irony to the point of being protected by the major alliances as in the case of indianajones1971! He and his pals form `spartans` start a war, as soon as they get some resistance they bail on `spartans`, leaving a lot of honest players to fend for themselves, and join `Warlords Altus`. Who in turn accept them!

Seems to me the definition of a `refugee` depends on how big you are!

vinny

So Vinny, what is your stance now indianajones1971 has joined your big brothers Blood-Dimmed Tide? Do you still hate his guts, and are you still going to hunt him down (in game I mean) or are you going to roll over and let him tickle your belly?

DeletedUser

But wars are normally started because a player has a back bone and stands up for something he feels strongly about.
So i'm surprised Vinny hasn't turned on blood-dimmed tide, considering how much he seems to hates some of their current members.

With Vinny seemingly banned from doing anything without BDT's consent it appears he has a case of Stockholm Syndrome

DeletedUser22179

But wars are normally started because a player has a back bone and stands up for something he feels strongly about.
So i'm surprised Vinny hasn't turned on blood-dimmed tide, considering how much he seems to hates some of their current members.

With Vinny seemingly banned from doing anything without BDT's consent it appears he has a case of Stockholm Syndrome

he and his mates are plenty busy

DeletedUser

I take it from your tone you don`t like BDT and hence don`t like me. Do I give a toss? Not really!! As for my relationship with IJ Well that is no concern of yours as your opinion is worthless to me! Also it`s nice to know that you think me younger than I am, a bit of a compliment in fact...... thanks!

DeletedUser22179

Hey Grimey can`t find you on any world?????

He says he deleted his account joined the world and is now a spy in BDT. he also said recently he was on vacation. humm just wanting to avoid being schooled.

It is funny because he keeps telling me that I am young as well

DeletedUser

I just find it amusing that a player creates a thread about how much he hates another player, then how much he hates an alliance which accepts that player. Then goes silent and lubes up his cheeks when said player joins his daddies alliance.

He says he deleted his account joined the world and is now a spy in BDT. he also said recently he was on vacation. humm just wanting to avoid being schooled.

It is funny because he keeps telling me that I am young as well

In fairness Small Time, you did start crying recently, because the bullies in omega took your city while you were at school.