Refugees you are saved

DeletedUser

To all refugees you at last have a safe haven in the alliance The Silent Killers. They are practically opening the recruitment doors welcoming all those who need a safe house

Whats more they have vowed to protect everyone of there members through their great defence and pact alliances the terrifying S.P.Q.R. and United Nation who between them have taken 5 citys one as on stats.

This just in from there leader

"sir , it doesnt matter they join us or what but the thing is if yo attack our member thn we ll do the same thing with good co-ordination"

Will they stop Union of the warlords tune in at the same time tomorrow to find out

DeletedUser10984

Wow, like getting owned by TUQ wasn't bad enough for them :D

DeletedUser

I'm still looking forward to the coaliation of miniature MRAs banding together to take me out of Psi. :D

DeletedUser

I wish I had my victims rallying a defense :( I need BP =/

Always good to hear from people outside of the top alliances though ^^

DeletedUser

I'm still looking forward to the coaliation of miniature MRAs banding together to take me out of Psi. :D

haha what would a grepo world be without a coalition alliance in it near the start

as well as the peace alliance which wants to be friends with everyone.

Wow, like getting owned by TUQ wasn't bad enough for them

yeah he went a bit quiet (first time he proved he was in the right alliance) when i pointed out that having high dbp is only good if you r able to hold onto your cities.

DeletedUser

haha what would a grepo world be without a coalition alliance in it near the start

as well as the peace alliance which wants to be friends with everyone.

True, and I have more respect for good sportsmanship and players who stay on for a challenge instead of leaving in a huff when they get attacked. :)

DeletedUser

True, and I have more respect for good sportsmanship and players who stay on for a challenge instead of leaving in a huff when they get attacked. :)

indeed however we have none of those around...

a few over night attacks on The speechless killers and in perfect co-ordination fall like a sack of spuds requesting a NAP but still want to keep there refugees.

what a let down from a self proclaimed experianced group of players