Registation closed.. umm?

DeletedUser

Knossos is full? it only has 20k players and now people I invited can't join

whats going on?

DeletedUser

You see Knossos has awesome settings just like Delphi, they both have a cap of 20k players.

When lots of people join up the world gets closed for a while until some delete or ghost. My advice to you is to check back in a day or so.

DeletedUser

putting the player cap in the settings info would be useful

but yeh

20258 Players

WEIRD player cap.. plus it was a bit lower 10 mins ago

DeletedUser

It's slightly incorrect. Well it's because of the good settings they don't want players ditching some servers and everyone joining just the one. As this fills up a new world(lamia) will come out. I think Speed 3 worlds have 20k cap.

DeletedUser

7900162.png

4842 players with 0 points - now I'm sure the rankings just haven't caught up completely - so some of those probably have a 175 point city now after losing a city in conquest.. but thats a LOT of 0 point players when the world is capped at 20k

any idea how often the cleanup gets done?

DeletedUser

I think 4 weeks after someone hasn't logged in. For how often they're removed, I have no idea.

DeletedUser

well hopefully they'll get it sorted soon.. 1/4 of the 20k cap is being spent on 0 point players - surely that can't make a lot of sense

DeletedUser

Saska - that'd be great if nearly a quarter of the cap wasn't filled with 0 point players.

DeletedUser

Well the Cap is based on players it is the way it is designed, Zero point players normally end up that way once the have lost there last city. They then have the option to "restart" they have about two weeks to restart before they lose the place on the server.

I also imagine when the player Cap was calculated it was taken in to account how many players would be at Zero while working out the workload.

It has always been this way as long as I have been playing.

DeletedUser

I'm not arguing that its working as designed - but its really inconvenient.. i invite ppl from another world to join the alliance through the link and none of them can join because the cap is filled with 0 point players.

this early on.. would it really be nearly 5000 conquests?

DeletedUser

Does this mean a player from another world can join world Knossos once they are at a certain point amount? or did I not read that correctly?

We have many who wish to join our world and alliance, and want to know what to tell them.
thanks

DeletedUser25581

almost 200 pages of ranks are 0 pointers ,more than 5k players, and our friends are waiting when there will be space to join :( grepo can't do anything with it ?