Reign of immortals

• Thread starter DeletedUser26926
  • Start date

DeletedUser26926

immortals 2.jpg Please click on pic to see full size

IN CYTHERA:(Not actually joining due to the opening date of the world. We will hopefully be joining next time)

I am going to start of slow. As I have the crown over my name playing the game i get to choose to take the tutorial or get the administrator instead. As i will still be at school for the start of the world do not expect my points too fly. When we get past BP that will be reaching into my holidays so when we start killing enemies i will be incredibly active. One other thing. we will not be joining the world straight away. All of those in the premade will be given a set time when they are supposed to spawn. that we will hopefully all be within a few islands of each other.

I will be creating the alliance REIGN OF IMMORTALS. It is completely new. If you are currently leading in any live world that has been open for more than 5 months and you are doing well, please contact me and if I find your leadership skills necessary I will give you a position.

The following positions are available. Every one of these positions will have access to internal forums and they will make up our council:

LEADER X2: They do admin like changing profiles, kicking out players etc.
FORUM MOD X1: You, by yourself will be asked to keep the forum clean. Delete anything you find unnecessary. You will be in charge of what goes on in the forum
OP MANAGER X2: Later on in the world when he start getting serious, I need OP managers. you will be in charging of organising all of the ops that take place.
RESERVATION MONITOR X5: You will monitor the reservations closely and if you see anyone reserving too many cities or cities that are way out of their league then you will report them to me and I will send them a message to request that they calm down on their reservations.

WE ARE GOING TO WIN THIS WORLD! we will be organised if everyone coordinates with that organisation we will prevail IMMORTAL! No one can defend against a coordinated op on a city where everyone takes part.

ALLIANCE WORLD SETTINGS:
3 World SPEED
3 Unit Speed
Ideally Revolt but conquest will do fine if the speed is nice and high.
And i don't care about the alliance limit because we will adapt to the numbers of our players.

So to sum up. If you have experience in any of these positions please pm me asap so that we have time to get fully setup. Likewise if you have experience in playing please notify me and if you have enough experience you will be invited.
You must have at least 100k (VERY VERY MINIMUM) in a world to join us as a premade.

AND WE WILL WIN!!

Attachments

• immortals.jpg
    immortals.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 14
Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18366

Good luck, but I'd suggest going over the profile. Firstly, add a bit more organisation. Then, make sure you state the world settings you would prefer. Make a profile for your alliance, adding a CoA would really help to give it identity, and tell us why you're good, get rid of the bad bits :D

DeletedUser

Good luck, but I'd suggest going over the profile. Firstly, add a bit more organisation. Then, make sure you state the world settings you would prefer. Make a profile for your alliance, adding a CoA would really help to give it identity, and tell us why you're good, get rid of the bad bits :D

Can't agree more. Give us some personal info. like your diplomacy, recruitment and people skills are like :p

DeletedUser26926

thanks for that. i was just doing a quick sketch because my computer was on the verge of killing itself. my computer is at least 10 years old. (not an exaggeration).

DeletedUser26926

By the way, i won't be taking out the bad bits because people need to know where you come from. no one is perfect and when i see someone that says only good stuff about themselves i wonder really how bad their bad things have been.

EVERYONE here started off as a beginner. if anyone joined a first world and completely hammered and was absolutely insane then speak up because i need you here but you a big first if you are.

DeletedUser

By the way, i won't be taking out the bad bits because people need to know where you come from. no one is perfect and when i see someone that says only good stuff about themselves i wonder really how bad their bad things have been.

EVERYONE here started off as a beginner. if anyone joined a first world and completely hammered and was absolutely insane then speak up because i need you here but you a big first if you are.

The first world you join, you win WWs qualify? :p
Not interested in joining as I am already commited to Dans premade and Apollonia though.

DeletedUser

I like you, you seem like a solid guy but as others have said. Fine tuning your post will make the worlds difference :)

DeletedUser26926

I am currently working on it. I just busy finishing up (which takes up a lot of time but it should be finished by the weekend. on another MMOG called BATTLEDAWN and i decided that i wanted to do another world on grepolis and fancy choosing the world settings coming out at the same time is very good for me.

DeletedUser5819

I can't post in your other thread because I am not joining, but this bit was just too funny in so many ways
and my scout in this world has been watching you carefully since you popped up on the raider.
Who me?
On the world that doesn't exist yet right?
And that would be the raider of the lost ark I suppose :p

Sorry, I was bored and could not help myself. Otherwise its quite nice :)

DeletedUser26926

hah. if any of you are joining this world you should join me. i have some of grepo's best player's pos joining depending on the settings.

DeletedUser3613

Some of grepos best you say ....... will the mighty wansyth be joining ? Or FOTNS ? or Klevito ?