Reign of immortals

• Thread starter DeletedUser26926
  • Start date

DeletedUser18366

Misery business looks almost unstoppable right now, I am hoping that some of their members get tied up in RL and don't join.

Selfish, but wishful thinking. I'm in the same boat here :D

DeletedUser

TSF a beast

i find this hilarious. He is a cool kid, but as a player or leader he's done nothing to deserve any kind of recognition. I'm speaking from personal experience. Most forum trolls here have better resume than TSF.

DeletedUser26926

i wreckon that we will give them a good run for their money in this world.

DeletedUser

i find this hilarious. He is a cool kid, but as a player or leader he's done nothing to deserve any kind of recognition. I'm speaking from personal experience. Most forum trolls here have better resume than TSF.

As a leader I agree, hasn't done a thing. But his playing style isn't bad if he commits to it, he also has connections to people who know how to lead and people to make this world interesting!

DeletedUser

Based on dan's history, he has lead very aggressive alliances who fall early on due to misjudgement of the situation and lacking the right type of diplomacy. Right type doesn't mean pacting, it means handling enemies one at a time :)

He has a pretty good lineup in terms of talent in leadership.

DeletedUser26926

i wonder if they will be declaring war on the world. if they do they will certainly fall.

DeletedUser42407

Based on dan's history, he has lead very aggressive alliances who fall early on due to misjudgement of the situation and lacking the right type of diplomacy. Right type doesn't mean pacting, it means handling enemies one at a time :)

He has a pretty good lineup in terms of talent in leadership.

I like that :p

DeletedUser

Screw that TAKE ON ALL THE ALLIANCES.
And taking on multiple alliances at once in the beginning is great for bp :)

I should stop posting tonight.. damn Im out of control

DeletedUser

i wonder if they will be declaring war on the world. if they do they will certainly fall.
I can guarantee we will... otherwise we will have to overthrow dan :p :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser26926

haha. what direction are MB going? We will definitely going SE.