Reign of immortals

• Thread starter DeletedUser26926
  • Start date

DeletedUser41523

MB Stuff?

As a leader I agree, hasn't done a thing. But his playing style isn't bad if he commits to it, he also has connections to people who know how to lead and people to make this world interesting!

Actually I'd say I've done better as a leader. I mean I've lost twice in nearly four years and constantly learn from my mistakes. My biggest issue was having time to commit, which is why until now I haven't taken on leadership roles willingly since early 2012. I either fell into them or was appointed as a side guy. But even my worst alliances have been in the realm of relevancy and earned some degree of respect. I only started playing at a rate that was respectable in Thebes. That world obviously crashed and burned for me and I cut myself off from everyone. So in a sense I still have a bit more to learn as a player than I do as a leader.

Saying i'm a beast is an overstatement i'm just a hot headed college student trying to make his way in the world and grepolis. Though I do appreciate the words of kindness very much. As Tyrone pointed it out its probably time to stick one of these out do something truly respectable, and finish off my career here for the time being. :)

What Direction Are You Going?: You'll know when a world is released. I have an idea but i'm not 100 on it yet. Don't worry we understand some people have a game plan and would not want to leave it up to chance be it a rush or long term approach. I don't plan on screwing anyone over.

Will You Pact?: Its all situational obviously I don't want to make this a game of hugs. Its not fair to beat up on the little guy. However since the general point is to thrive and survive I won't be declaring war on the world at once. So being short its a crazy game and anything can happen. Game plans are up for both sides of the coin. As Samurai said I've lead overly aggressive teams in the past and it cost me one time. You can ask the next squad I got a hold of about how cautious I was at times.

Can I Have a Hug?: Of course.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser42407

Actually I'd say I've done better as a leader. I mean I've lost twice in nearly four years and constantly learn from my mistakes. My biggest issue was having time to commit, which is why until now I haven't taken on leadership roles willingly since early 2012. I either fell into them or was appointed as a side guy. But even my worst alliances have been in the realm of relevancy and earned some degree of respect. I only started playing at a rate that was respectable in Thebes. That world obviously crashed and burned for me and I cut myself off from everyone. So in a sense I still have a bit more to learn as a player than I do as a leader.

Saying i'm a beast is an overstatement i'm just a hot headed college student trying to make his way in the world and grepolis. Though I do appreciate the words of kindness very much. As Tyrone pointed it out its probably time to stick one of these out do something truly respectable, and finish off my career here for the time being. :)

What Direction Are You Going?: You'll know when a world is released. I have an idea but i'm not 100 on it yet. Don't worry we understand some people have a game plan and would not want to leave it up to chance be it a rush or long term approach. I don't plan on screwing anyone over.

Will You Pact?: Its all situational obviously I don't want to make this a game of hugs. Its not fair to beat up on the little guy. However since the general point is to thrive and survive I won't be declaring war on the world at once. So being short its a crazy game and anything can happen. Game plans are up for both sides of the coin. As Samurai said I've lead overly aggressive teams in the past and it cost me one time. You can ask the next squad I got a hold of about how cautious I was at times.

Thanks for clearing a few things up.

DeletedUser

I think Kallistei and Depraved Tendencies.

Not destroyed Aserius, hardly anything can be really destroyed in this game. More like, disbanded, yeah.. more accurate now :)

Thats a better word for it you're right. Its a shame really, remember the first 2 months? DT, LS and RoD were gonna walk over the world.

DeletedUser41523

I never thought that DT was going to walk over the world. I honestly thought that we would fight and defeat Ateam and peak. I didn't work out that way though.

DeletedUser

I never thought that DT was going to walk over the world. I honestly thought that we would fight and defeat Ateam and peak. I didn't work out that way though.

To us in the rim it looked like it. You teaming with BOOM, it was a scary look.

DeletedUser26926

I am looking forward to seeing who lasts. the start of this world will be chaos. the major premade's will battle it out and then us smaller alliances will move in with a few strong, tight and experienced players and we will then the chosen few of us will crush the life out of Cythera.

DeletedUser

It will be interesting because there is always those players who join without a premade and make a devastating alliance.

DeletedUser

except the winning premade would be stronger than ever 0.o if that happens, which i doubt.

DeletedUser41523

Most the premades will probably occupy a corner and challenge those that they think they can take in the start. I don't know of many premades who try to land next to each other. If Black Legion landed next to Venom 2.0 the world of Paros might look a little different. Heck even DT and Kallistei landing next to each other wasn't planned on our part. In fact we decided to try to avoid that start. We liked our chances against the possibility of Condemned, Lacking Sanity, and the others much more than we liked the chances against Kallistei. Of course what happened paid off for us early on.

I agree i'm always on the look out for talented recruits. There's always about 50 new guys big and small who end up making some kind of splash in their time spent on the world.