Reklaw II of 5KP pays Rogue high praise

DeletedUser

My alliance mate NPC1 received the following message from Reklaw II (craig walker)

Reklaw II today at 3:21 AM
You, sask, pygx and a few more have been reported for using timing cheats.

All the attack details have been forwarded to a mod and we have been collecting info on all the timed attacks.

I have played this game for a year and a half and no allaince can time attacks like that.

CHEATS!!

Followed by this comment to me:
Funny that! I've been playing this game for a year and a half and no one can time attacks like your lot.

I am in grephugs in gamma and no one there can time their attacks to land second after second, our enemies in gamma are the same.

Funny how you , pygx and now NCP are all capable of doing that. you don't even have to recall them and resend, to get the closest time.

We don't use cheats so it must mean that we are the best alliance that Reklaw II has come up against and he has been playing for a year and a half.

Reklaw II

Thanks for the complement. And you were mistaken. I can not speek for the other two but I did have to recall a few of my attacks.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This really isnt the place for this mate.

But,
I too an very suspicious of your attacks and i also have played and still play against top players across other world along with Gamma which really does hold some hardcore players..

For you to be getting all your attack a second before CS and all your support a second after... that is very hard.

I test the clock a little to work which way is going and still only 1/5 succeeds that perfect.

If it is legit then massive respect to you 3 as for 3 members of the same alliance to be able to time 1sec gaps everytime has to be the best ive ever seen..

DeletedUser

Funny how you , pygx and now NCP are all capable of doing that. you don't even have to recall them and resend, to get the closest time.

I would like to make it clear that my name is NPC1 not NCP. Get it right Reklaw II and remember my name when we remove you from this server. Go back to Gamma where its quite and peaceful.

As for the cheats lol. I wish I actually had one then I wouldnt have to set up all day trying to time attacks.

And KB actually my last attack was 1 second before the CS however my first support didnt show up until 2 seconds after the CS and then the second suppurt was 1 second after that one.

I too had to recall and resend a couple of attacks and supports.

On a side note if anyone would like to read my guide on Becoming a Ninja Master of Grepo. I will be glad to mail you a copy ;)

DeletedUser

5.03.11, 16:19 #32
NPC1

Peltast

Total posts : 10
NPC1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Who would have thought that the big bad Rogue was really just a couple of scared little boys trying to play a game. PSHHHH
NPC1 is offline Reply With Quote

It was only a short time ago you where writing this:p

DeletedUser

Hey if you cant beat them Join them. ;)

And besides when I left you called me a traitor a coward and a liar. So now those words have come back to haunt you and like I said before you will soon go back to Gamma where all the big boys play lol.

DeletedUser

This really isnt the place for this mate.

But,
I too an very suspicious of your attacks and i also have played and still play against top players across other world along with Gamma which really does hold some hardcore players..

For you to be getting all your attack a second before CS and all your support a second after... that is very hard.

I test the clock a little to work which way is going and still only 1/5 succeeds that perfect.

If it is legit then massive respect to you 3 as for 3 members of the same alliance to be able to time 1sec gaps everytime has to be the best ive ever seen..

I have personally never had all my attacks land a second before the CS or had my all my support land 1 second after. At best I have had one attack, my CS, and one support land within 5 seconds.

On the last attack I my CS did get cut by Tittwaxer but unfortunately for Reklaw I had another CS right behind it (10 seconds after) that put the city back into seige.

I should mention that I take it as a personal attack to be called a cheater. I DO NOT CHEAT.

I started this thread to try to make humour of something that deeply pisses me off.

Believe it or not Reklaw or craig walker or whatever you call yourself just because we managed to take 3 cities within one hour does not mean we cheated. It means that we beat you with superior tactics, armies, and numbers.

We win. You lose. Deal.

DeletedUser

I just dont see any humour in it mate,

If you aint cheated you aint cheated have you..

Why drag it public??

DeletedUser

A "why drag it public" from King Beast?!?

Do my eyes deceive me?

DeletedUser

Mate, i dont bring issues like this up!!

i post about failed attacks about shying away from the core

not about support tickets thats lame...

DeletedUser

Sending a support ticket for sour grapes is lame..

Guess it is all perspective..

DeletedUser

RS44,

I got a little thread lined up for you soon enough ;)

you wont be disappointed

DeletedUser

Will do it soon mate, my main laptop with photoshop is broke so once its back running il finish the pnp off.. its tasteful though and not offensive :)

DeletedUser

Untitled-1.jpg

Here is my attack that has been accused of being a cheat. I took the clip to show that I had 3 CS on the way.

DeletedUser

I tell you what Reklaw since I plan on taking another one of your citys tommorow Ill space out my attacks so you can have a chance to kill my CS attempt. Better yet Ill just send noob attacks to you so can feel like your the best in Kappa again.