Relatives by Chance

DeletedUser

I'm currently building a "family tree" of Beta. Obviously, Pheno currently has the biggest family tree. Shocking, right? But something that caught my attention even more was Xmortis' relationship to Wake of Kraken, their enemies in 57, 58, etc.

- A group of Xmortis members split away and formed their own alliance, DIVINE GUARDIAN KNIGHTS.
- DIVINE GUARDIAN KNIGHTS merged into Divine Angels of Death.
- Divine Angels of Death was eventually absorbed into Wake of the Kraken.

Now, let's say all the different alliances directly originating from Alliance A are daughter alliances. When Alliance A has a splinter group, there are two alliances: Alliance B (the new form of Alliance A) and Alliance C (the splinter). When two alliances, Alliance C and Alliance D, merge, they produce Alliance E, the daughter alliance. This means the following:

C and D are the parents of E.
B and C are sisters.

Therefore, since B is the sister of E's mother, C, B is E's aunt.

Xmortis is Wake of the Kraken's aunt! :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser345

Nice, but lets here Pheno's family tree if its so huge ;)

DeletedUser

I'm currently building a "family tree" of Beta. Obviously, Pheno currently has the biggest family tree. Shocking, right? But something that caught my attention even more was Xmortis' relationship to Wake of Kraken, their enemies in 57, 58, etc.

- A group of Xmortis members split away and formed their own alliance, DIVINE GUARDIAN KNIGHTS.
- DIVINE GUARDIAN KNIGHTS merged into Divine Angels of Death.
- Divine Angels of Death was eventually absorbed into Wake of the Kraken.

Now, let's say all the different alliances directly originating from Alliance A are daughter alliances. When Alliance A has a splinter group, there are two alliances: Alliance B (the new form of Alliance A) and Alliance C (the splinter). When two alliances, Alliance C and Alliance D, merge, they produce Alliance E, the daughter alliance. This means the following:

C and D are the parents of E.
B and C are sisters.

Therefore, since B is the sister of E's mother, C, B is E's aunt.

Xmortis is Wake of the Kraken's aunt! :p

...I think you should go outside more often

DeletedUser

hey qlander I want a puppy for christmas and magic I want a pony and jodiad I want an xbox yay

DeletedUser

Awww can't hon :( your dad told me only destructive items were allowed... I just looked you up and you're a little too far from me, but I have a few friends nearby that could send you some LS on a daily basis? That would keep you entertained a while :p

Oh and Milo... I think DAOD actually came to X from somewhere else... could be wrong, but be warned, ask etambass and you'll get war and peace :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

um no thanks but swords and biremes are a yes please ( maybe fire ships, more destructive)

DeletedUser

Another realization about X. If we use the same logic as used in the OP, since Oceanus split and then rejoined X, Xmortis' pre-Oceanus form and Oceanus are siblings AND the parents of Xmortis' post Oceanus merge form.