Religions for justice!

DeletedUser

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
from Christian to Muslim to Greco-pagan to Buddhists to atheist we all stand together to create unity in the world of tau. the religions will react to war though...

we are a very human rights organization so everyone has diplomacy mass mail etc. though ones who stay loyal will be leaders and later co-founders

for diplomacy contact anyone

for recruitment contact Gocanada01
REQUIREMENTS FOR RECRUITMENT
-when you apply you must give us your grepo-stats link
-if you have been in any alliances during times we were at war with you you will not be accepted
-if you switch alliances too much you will not be accepted
-thats it

war status:none
allies: Roman empire so take us seriously

alliance created on
8:50 PM eastern USA time
Monday May 23 2011

:eek:

DeletedUser

good luck, although im scared that you have the roman empire as an ally :eek:

DeletedUser

I fail to see why religion has to come into this as
1. it's in the rules to not discriminate, so it couldn't be religion specific anyway
2. You allow all religions so it is follows the paths of EVERY other alliance, making it not a religious alliance, but a normal alliance.

Good luck though.

DeletedUser

When they say in the rules about everyone having to take in people from every religion, is there a rule saying you have to take people who speak any language? :l

DeletedUser

no it is a rule you cannot deny people based on their religion/race/language. However this is very hard to test because you could just say to the mods that you dont like his position, points or abp.

DeletedUser

I like the concept, even though like some said above me, it wont hold for much in this game.

DeletedUser13936

erm good luck

and a tad to many smileys at the top there...

DeletedUser

mass mail is one thing, but why does everyone get diplomacy? I could only see that useful if you trying to ally every alliance or something ><