Remade - Honour and Power

DeletedUser21770

image.php

Hello there, Rising Legacy here. As you can see this isn't a typical premade thread; it's more of a 'remake'. To explain this, I'll need to tell you a short story.

It was the year 2011 and having gained some vital experience in previous servers I and my brother* decided to try our hands at founding an alliance together, our plans to do this coincided with the release of a new server, Ephesus (EN29.)
Having had little time to prepare a pre made we jumped head first into the server with just the two of us and a few people we grabbed from the forums. Recruitment started slow due to how little known we were as players, however with some witty comments and mostly inappropriate jokes we managed to pull in enough attention and build up a membership base that positioned us 2nd.
Come the end of BP we were ready and immediately launched our offensive against a strong pre-made alliance (Satans army), within a couple of days they were destroyed and the new kings and drag queens (we don’t judge) were in town. From then on until our having to leave the server we dominated all the charts (except DBP unfortunately, that one we just pulled ahead but who cares about DBP).
At our peak we had double the points and BP of the number 2 alliance, triple the average points per member and all this with our alliance having just half of the alliance cap.
Unfortunately due to RL issues I had to leave the server and my brother left a month or two later. Thus ends our beautiful first run into leadership.

*For clarification, my brother is currently RazaelOakbeard, but has played under the names SirNippleton, Shadowmelik, MightyTurtleSoup and probably a few others that I'm not aware of or have decided to block out.

Having made some brief returns to a few worlds in recent months we have decided to give things another shot in a new world. The settings we will be looking at to remake this alliance are the following;

World Speed - 2
Unit Speed - 2
Conquest
Morale doesn’t matter

This world will be on either the EN or the US server (not both), so we are recruiting from both. If anyone wants to join but would rather it be on either EN or US, please state as such and we'll make sure to note that down.

We hope to see some familiar and not-so-familiar faces sign up so we can look to dominate another world. And if you wanna fight against us, we welcome the challenge.

Roster
Noob 1 (Rising Legacy)
Noob 2 (RazaelOakbeard)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21770

Roster
Noob 1 (Rising Legacy) - EN/US
Noob 2 (RazaelOakbeard) - EN/US
Kannerak - EN/US
Darkmatter98 - EN/US

Do you have a preference between US or EN servers? Just so I can keep tabs is all :)

Also, so that people are aware, we are open to both experienced and new players that are willing to listen and learn the game and work as part of a team. We're happy to teach and train, but we don't get paid enough to babysit.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54495

EN is a personal favourite, never played US before, but the transition is easy going

I won't need any training have plenty of experience. If you want details PM me

DeletedUser21770

EN is a personal favourite, never played US before, but the transition is easy going

I won't need any training have plenty of experience. If you want details PM me

No worries, it was more to ensure no-one had the wrong impression about the kind of players we're looking for :)

DeletedUser21770

Tried speed 3 but my job just makes it impossible. Speed 1 is like a slow painful death. So went down the middle.

DeletedUser21770

After talking more about this we've decided to call it off.

Thanks for the interest though guys and I hope we can all work together in a world sometime :)