Remembering the Old Ones

DeletedUser

They would have taken control either way, EN specifically doesn't just turn up and not win, they plan everything, and most of the time it works.

DeletedUser41851

sounds like cheater of death has sour grapes towards the power of EN.
EN was formed after we broke away from The Best as I remember it.

DeletedUser

EN has the best from LOL. The best from Pirates. I'm assuming the best from RM?

DeletedUser

I would say most of the best, there are still a few scattered around in different alliances, but for the most part they got the best players from every alliance that fell.

DeletedUser

They would have taken control either way, EN specifically doesn't just turn up and not win, they plan everything, and most of the time it works.

couldn't agree more mate. I know im in EN but they are a top of the range alliance. if the same players went to another server they would more than likely top that one too imo.
great leadership and great players make great alliances and they have both

DeletedUser28137

Also I think Wargasm was here from the beginning they were just small at first. I remember because I loved both of the names No Pants Allowed and Wargasm.

DeletedUser21953

I tend to disagree somewhat with this statement. We have several excellent ex-LoL members within our ranks so going out and saying EN has the "best" from LoL is a bit presumptuous imho.

DeletedUser33530

i quit this world before EN even existed so i dont have anything against them. But from what i saw happen in this world and in many others to be the best (which im just gonna assume EN is right now) you have to be really lucky. You also have to have skill to go along with it but its mostly up to chance and EN got a great chance start up.

DeletedUser

I tend to disagree somewhat with this statement. We have several excellent ex-LoL members within our ranks so going out and saying EN has the "best" from LoL is a bit presumptuous imho.

I agree you have many great players from LOL. However I was basing it off of original LOL members. The bunch that went to you were from Gods Of Midgard, whom we conquered. They ended up joining LOL further into the server.

If you go off of that though, then yes you guys got some great players as well in made/kabyss

DeletedUser21953

Thanks for clarifying Praehelios... I joined the world late so I don't know all the history of the server and who conquered who and all that since things were moving at a fast pace when I first got on here.

Cheers,

Bubbles~

DeletedUser

Yeah I used grepostats and it said that RF had many cities taken by NPA and EN in their final days. Maybe there is more to it than that. If anyone has any stories to tell about it I am sure we would all love to hear!

This is from another thread - but about the tale of the Romanian Fighers:

Through the high seas comes a whisper of Romanian Fighters and their demise. It's said that one evening while lounging on the beaches of their cities, a rampant group of crusaders happened upon them barring a flag marked NPA. Appauled at the Romanians, the group attacked and enraged their most fearless fighter so much that he took a vacation. His absence left the rest of the Romanians at a loss, and though they continued their battle, it was only a matter of time before they had no choice but to abandoned their flag.

But as you all know, whispers on the seas are not always truth so I guess we'll never know what really happened to the Romanian Fighters.

As for EN collecting "the best" of the world, I'd have to say you're decently accurate. While EN does not have ALL of the best, they are a formidable group and one I thoroughly enjoy parrying against. No one alliance ever controls the best of the world, or there would be no war and Grepolis wouldn't be Grepolis. But EN, Unity, Wargasm, NPA, BC & DW still have some of the top players in the world which is why this world is fun to play in. TARIHOOOOOOOOOOOO!

DeletedUser19318

Indeed!! well spoken thread by all.. good work DDfan... yes you missed out TLOL .. and some of the minnows I am sure.

EN was formed 22nd feb NPA, red mist & Pirates were 18th Feb.. I8th seems like the start date.. I think EN could be considered a server starter.. 4 days is not much after kick off.. but it could be argued that we aren't... will leave you all to decide if 4 days matters :p
and we didn't get lucky.. we got big, on a pretty careful pre laid out plan... and it's been fun

DeletedUser28137

I didn't know EN started so early! I guess you guys just laid low until you suddenly rose and slaughtered the rest of the world. ;)

DeletedUser

Indeed!! well spoken thread by all.. good work DDfan... yes you missed out TLOL .. and some of the minnows I am sure.

EN was formed 22nd feb NPA, red mist & Pirates were 18th Feb.. I8th seems like the start date.. I think EN could be considered a server starter.. 4 days is not much after kick off.. but it could be argued that we aren't... will leave you all to decide if 4 days matters :p
and we didn't get lucky.. we got big, on a pretty careful pre laid out plan... and it's been fun

I consider that a starting out alliance, I think I came in on 5th or 6th day.