Remove Instant Build/Training

• Thread starter DeletedUser21287
  • Start date

DeletedUser21287

Can this be removed entirely from the game. It is spoiling the game and has become a joke. Players will still have gold for advisors, events etc.... which is all fine, people are entitled to spend their money as they wish however the instant build/train function is a complete abuse. Nobody minds losing troops but when somebody replaces them within literally minutes it is not fair competition. Troop and build speed should be the same for all.

curadh

Phrourach
completely agree with this .. far to many wallet warriors who insta train massive nukes repeatedly (we all know who they are ... 0 skill just deep wallets) .. if Innos are serious about a 'Fair play' rule against spamming then this should also be included as against Fair Play

DeletedUser30541

Yes, agree we need instant build/training removed. If Inno wants to keep it, have world setting with it just like moral on or off.

redclerk

Phrourach
Let's face it..Inno is a company...a company needs to make money.
Fair Play for all is an amazing idea that I would love to see.
I can't afford to spend lots of money on a game no matter how much I love the game and the people I play the game with.
Maybe a monthly fee...or a per server one time fee that includes all advisors with speeds fast enough that Inno could charge appropriately so they make their profits?
Mini games still give tokens/buffs without gold involved.
Keep the original format on gold in some new servers so that people can choose if they want to slug it out with their wallets or SKILL and TEAMWORK.
That way Inno still has an income stream while serving the people that made this game great!
Sounds like a win-win??

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
Can this be removed entirely from the game. It is spoiling the game and has become a joke. Players will still have gold for advisors, events etc.... which is all fine, people are entitled to spend their money as they wish however the instant build/train function is a complete abuse. Nobody minds losing troops but when somebody replaces them within literally minutes it is not fair competition. Troop and build speed should be the same for all.

is this one of those things where an alliance like BLUDZ has NO favor farms, will blow favor on HCs, has NO LTS plan, players DONT build walls AT ALL over a 12 hour period (especially with a 60% buff right now) and has leader who do NOTHING to protect their players?

or is this like, you're playing with a legitimate team on another server and it's a legitimate concern?

DeletedUser21287

is this one of those things where an alliance like BLUDZ has NO favor farms, will blow favor on HCs, has NO LTS plan, players DONT build walls AT ALL over a 12 hour period (especially with a 60% buff right now) and has leader who do NOTHING to protect their players?

or is this like, you're playing with a legitimate team on another server and it's a legitimate concern?

what has a player not building walls have to do with removing instant build? stay on topic

curadh

Phrourach
Truth is that although Innos have implemented 'Fair Play' warnings and banns against spamming they won't against the wallet warriors that gold and launch landlocked olu/cat nukes within mins of a previous attack hitting as one of these affects their gold sales and the other doesn't. So called 'Fair Play' doesn't come into it at all, its the double standards approach that Innos have to the game and players.

1saaa

Strategos
Inno makes a lot of its money from wallet warriors. I don't think this will ever be a realistic change that will be implemented in the game. As someone who only makes gold out of trading I can say that activity still plays a huge roll in grepolis and an active non-golder can still beat a solid golder if they communicate well.

curadh

Phrourach
Just what is Fair Play though .. golding nukes it appears is but sending spam isn't ... the only difference is the use of gold. I'm not against the use of gold at all and use it myself .. but morally there is a big difference in what is considered 'Fair Play'

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
Inno makes a lot of its money from wallet warriors. I don't think this will ever be a realistic change that will be implemented in the game. As someone who only makes gold out of trading I can say that activity still plays a huge roll in grepolis and an active non-golder can still beat a solid golder if they communicate well.

amen to that. you can build walls, time birs, and with a GREAT TEAM filled with GREATER TEAMMATES, even the newest of players can survive is they communicate. We've protected many new players this server, one thing that our losses have in common? there is not communication when a city is lost. What does instant buy have to do with it?

use your favor farms
sink the OLU with biremes
attack back the city

Plenty of options. And spam is SPAM. It's not a legitimate tactic, it's just pathetic. You wanna fight? FIGHT don't ping my alarm with 10ls cause you think it's funny.

Ro deschain

Phrourach
Tonyblack pounded us with golded nuke after golded nuke after golded nuke. Then the folks in charge came up with a strategy to hold him off and we worked together as a team. Big golders can be held off, it takes organization and teamwork.....weird ideas for the bloods to think about.

Even before instant building you could just use gold to cut down recruitment time, I don't think there has ever been a time when everyone had the same recruitment times.

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
Tonyblack pounded us with golded nuke after golded nuke after golded nuke. Then the folks in charge came up with a strategy to hold him off and we worked together as a team. Big golders can be held off, it takes organization and teamwork.....weird ideas for the bloods to think about.

Even before instant building you could just use gold to cut down recruitment time, I don't think there has ever been a time when everyone had the same recruitment times.

that is what I tried to tell bloods on 117, they think their leaders care about them, the reality is they do not. They just want to blame gold for their short comings, any golder can be combated with a solid plan.

DeletedUser55889

I actually love this idea, but it's not very practical. INNO will not remove functions of the game that make them more money, this is why we originally had this update. In the old worlds, you were only able to gold units by effectively 'halving' their recruitment times. Every time you halve the recruitment time, the cost would go up and up and up, therefore it was never 'essentially instantaneous'.

I was a big fan of the old system, but I think it's not a realistic suggestion by all accounts. As much as I'm drawn to the Old-Grepo nostalgia.

DeletedUser21287

what communication?

guys if you send 3k transports for a certain time ill gold the wall up in like 5 minutes. this happens time and time again lol

any attack troops most players use cannot be replaced before end of rr so these cities are out of action. reverse this and a regular persons dlu cannot be replaced so def is sent from other cities. if lucky enough to get the wall up and some def from other cities the attackers are sending a full nuke from the same cities, keep repeating this and the defenders have no troops to defend whilst the attacker has constant full nukes, how is this fair play?