Remove Instant Build/Training

• Thread starter DeletedUser21287
  • Start date

jason1250

Hekatontarch
what communication?

guys if you send 3k transports for a certain time ill gold the wall up in like 5 minutes. this happens time and time again lol

any attack troops most players use cannot be replaced before end of rr so these cities are out of action. reverse this and a regular persons dlu cannot be replaced so def is sent from other cities. if lucky enough to get the wall up and some def from other cities the attackers are sending a full nuke from the same cities, keep repeating this and the defenders have no troops to defend whilst the attacker has constant full nukes, how is this fair play?

I mean easiest way to counter landlockeds is favour farming then raging them to death but bloods probably don't have FFs set up lol, bit too complicated for 99% of bloods to grasp I recon

DeletedUser57118

I’m worse than bloods players and even I know how to FF

TromboneTom

Strategos
what communication?

guys if you send 3k transports for a certain time ill gold the wall up in like 5 minutes. this happens time and time again lol

any attack troops most players use cannot be replaced before end of rr so these cities are out of action. reverse this and a regular persons dlu cannot be replaced so def is sent from other cities. if lucky enough to get the wall up and some def from other cities the attackers are sending a full nuke from the same cities, keep repeating this and the defenders have no troops to defend whilst the attacker has constant full nukes, how is this fair play?
The same could be said about the player golding the wall, how is this 'fair play'?

Ro deschain

Phrourach
what communication?

You're mad because you lost. Old system rules wouldn't have changed anything. Get over yourself.

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
obviously, thats the point

in all serious though, imagine just poof, gone. No more troop or wall reductions. game would be so different. But then a game struggling for funds would become even more hurt. Not to mentioned events would be so brutal. so so brutal

Shuri2060

Strategos
I think a lot of us, and perhaps even some of the major gold spenders will agree that we don't like this 'feature' of the game as it is. It could do with some improvement to balance things out.

Like I said before, you can't just demand they remove it - you have to suggest a reasonable alternative.

Atm the issue is players being able to gold walls/units as much as their wallet allows - perhaps suggest a reasonable limit, and then to compensate for the wallet warriors getting nerfed, suggest another feature they can use with their money, instead.

Yes, I agree it's very tiring to deal with players who gold wall after wall until your entire OP grinds to a halt, or sling nuke after sling nuke until your siege is dead, but complaining will get you nowhere.

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
maybe like a minimum troops limit for an attack you can do a maximum number of insta buys per day. maybe start with a flat rate of 10, and raise it as a player grows. This was a player of X points can still get Y instant buys, making the gold spending strategic vs just "make the wall 25"

DeletedUser21287

players still spend gold on events, packs etc... so still lots of revenue. maybe add some smaller packs with build/recruitment boosts or 2 daily gifts, 1 troop the other economy. point is you can spend gold to get the res, the issue that is unfair is the speed in which these nukes/walls are finished. maybe add a feature that whilst in revolt build speeed is automatically increased 100% without additional buffs

Shuri2060

Strategos
players still spend gold on events, packs etc... so still lots of revenue. maybe add some smaller packs with build/recruitment boosts or 2 daily gifts, 1 troop the other economy. point is you can spend gold to get the res, the issue that is unfair is the speed in which these nukes/walls are finished. maybe add a feature that whilst in revolt build speeed is automatically increased 100% without additional buffs
Yes, of course they do. But if it turns out a significant portion is used on golding walls and units (and I'm pretty sure this is the case), then asking for the removal alone without a substitution won't get you anywhere. Adding more packs and the like probably won't make up for the lost spending.

Your last suggestion doesn't work. I'll just get someone to revolt all my cities 24/7 so I can have that boost permanently on.

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
why should there be a feature to get 100% build speed while IN revolt, especially since attacking is much harder than defending?

Mole man 420

Phrourach
The ONLY viable option to make "things fair" would be a pay to play world. And that is a burden that Inno's board of execs might not consider worth their time.

It would require some core structure changes to their code, many functions would have to be changed, as well as the cost of maintenance on it.

But removing instant builds from the realm of possibility eats at Inno's source of income in this game that makes it worth their effort to keep it free for the players who don't want to spend money. Pros and Cons. You have to take the bad with the good.

I do KIND of symphathize with this thought process, although digressing going off the strategies already mentioned you don't need gold to survive, just preparation, organization, and communication.

Although if you want to remove that edge all together, your fighting the wrong battle here asking for Inno to remove their income source off the current game structure. What you want is a pay to play world. A one time initial entrance fee into a world that EVERYONE pays, and from their on out everyone has the same playing field within that world. It has been brought up in the past though and never has Inno ever taken this into serious consideration that im aware of, and to be fair, it is a pretty heavy project to take on and could come at a heavy cost.

But thats what you guys really want, thats in ANY realm of possibility when considering Innos needs as well, they are, at the end of the day still a business

DeletedUser21287

Yes, of course they do. But if it turns out a significant portion is used on golding walls and units (and I'm pretty sure this is the case), then asking for the removal alone without a substitution won't get you anywhere. Adding more packs and the like probably won't make up for the lost spending.

Your last suggestion doesn't work. I'll just get someone to revolt all my cities 24/7 so I can have that boost permanently on.

cities on frontline with lts wont be in constant revolt by allies. players with 20 cities frontline arent gonna keep sending back and replacing dlu every 12 hours. and your cities 12 hours from the fronline are safe anyway :)

Shuri2060

Strategos
cities on frontline with lts wont be in constant revolt by allies. players with 20 cities frontline arent gonna keep sending back and replacing dlu every 12 hours. and your cities 12 hours from the fronline are safe anyway :)
This isn't about me - I'm saying that your suggestion is exploitable. Cities that don't have DLU LTS in them can be ally revolted to get the boost you were saying.

Before I queue some LS, I'll move Aristotle in, get someone to revolt me and cast COTO to cut times down to like 15%.

DeletedUser21287

This isn't about me - I'm saying that your suggestion is exploitable. Cities that don't have DLU LTS in them can be ally revolted to get the boost you were saying.

Before I queue some LS, I'll move Aristotle in, get someone to revolt me and cast COTO to cut times down to like 15%.

Good point man. Just have the buff for build only possibly, i don't know there are ways of doing it but like others have said if it doesn't make these guys money they don't care. The community is dying out