-Rep Propaganda :P

• Thread starter DeletedUser4013
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I'm perfectly ok with them, if they have a good REASON. I've been derepped by them without a comment or with a stupid comment. I don't care if it's something really small, just any valid reason they can think of.

DeletedUser

If it was a valid reason they would be normal forumers then.

DeletedUser

I find that just seeing Sakturourous name at the top of a post is offensive to me. Is there anyway you can block a specific user from showing up on the forum through personal settings?

DeletedUser

Lovely... I must post more then. ¬¬

And to think I thought you the most politically motivated and intelligent of the down reppers but that was just childish.

DeletedUser

Yes the down reppers, if they didn't take the system seriously they would not use it and have no interest in it. Of all the people I know I could only mention one that used to take the rep system too seriously.

How can you really punish people who send insults through rep on unused accounts?

We have our methods, and they work. If you do not like what is being said in the rep comment then report it, provided the comments are kept appropriate and are not offensive, then from where I stand nothing needs to be changed.

DeletedUser

I find that just seeing Sakturourous name at the top of a post is offensive to me. Is there anyway you can block a specific user from showing up on the forum through personal settings?

Go to user CP.
Settings And Options
Ignore List

Me thinks you can do it ;)

DeletedUser

Well IMO -reps just adds to players looking for negative thoughts.

I will use an example:
I post my opinion, but another player doesnt agree with my opinion so he -reps me. Does that make my opinion wrong just because another player doesnt agree with my opinion? No it doesnt, but it does show how we all have different opinions, and that is what makes us unique individuals. But we have a system here that focuses on opinions. And it also adds to players not being their true self cause they worry about being critisized for having an opinion that doesnt go with what society says is cool.

Personally I will never -rep another even if I disagree with their opinion/post. Who am I to say that anothers opinion is wrong? And IMO those who -rep others just cause they dont agree with the post need a reality check. The -reping player is not the supreme being, so where does the -repper get off saying that a player is wrong for having an opinion. So I say that the grepo external posters need to loose the GOD complex on thinking that their opinion about something is the way it is and any who has a different opinion is wrong.

DeletedUser6029

OMG I so remember this....I didn't know that Tyrion was the DR hero though....did he come before jarps downrep gang? And It is so nice to see my all time favorite siggy occasionally....Don't know why, but I have like Ryan's sig for going on 3 years now.....NOBODY CHANGE IT! Hands down the best one in the community!