Rep

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

No no no. With the help of many others, I learned that you really shouldn't ask for rep. You can earn it through being helpful, giving advice, good attitude, humor, etc. Asking for it kills the...uh...'point' of +rep. (Don't let dom see this!-)

DeletedUser

No problem :) been seeing a lot of rep threads recently :/ like ALOT.

DeletedUser6029

I think it is because it is a topic right now, and so it makes people aware of what they were once unaware of.

DeletedUser19042

Simply...NO. :p

discount-crocs-2-1.jpg

That are crocs. Ugly. :D

DeletedUser6029

I have no crocs in my closet. I do not wear crocs. and not sure jono you have explained how I am compared to crocs properly.

edit: I got it. To help solve the dom shoe issue, let me share with you peeps a sneak peek at my closet :p
346lrm0.jpg
35dcgup.jpg
19338i.jpg

And for anyone who wants to know why I have pictures of shoes....I am a shoe whore and facebook other shoe hookers :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6029

I edited my post :p

I did however forget to add the on topic portion of my post:

to answer the question. I got my rep in D&D. You can get rep by being helpful (questions and guides), funny (pnp), and just plain funny posts. Rep is given for things that are uplifting. You lose rep by being stupid, being a troll...etc etc. I use rep to make my points without mucking up the forums. If you are an idiot, I tell you, just not so others can hear.

DeletedUser19042

Dom..Why are you always torturing me?

The proxy doesn't let me see those pics. Could you upload them with www.imgur.com instead of imageshack or tinyurl please? :D

And to answer the question as well,

I got my reps with PnPs and making fun of mods. (you should know how much rep you get from that!!! lol )

Status
Not open for further replies.