Rep

DeletedUser

Yeah, I've gotten derepped like 7 times. Although that was earlier on. Lately I've been making better posts so now I'm getting more rep :).

Edit: Now 8 cause some noob dereped me for bragging about how many times I got derepped. Make any sense to you? :S

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So the system is set up to encourage brown nosing?

I see no reason why a 1 rep per person isn't reasonable. Although I do like the negative scored can't give negative reps, it stops vengeful repping

DeletedUser

So the system is set up to encourage brown nosing?

I see no reason why a 1 rep per person isn't reasonable. Although I do like the negative scored can't give negative reps, it stops vengeful repping

Precisely right, This is a system to encourage brown nosing.....

DeletedUser

I think 1 bar = 75 rep. I had over 300 rep and had 4 bars. Then I got derepped to below 300 rep and now I have 3 bars.

DeletedUser

I think 1 bar = 75 rep. I had over 300 rep and had 4 bars. Then I got derepped to below 300 rep and now I have 3 bars.

Nope, it is 100 per bar +1. And then 200 per bright green bar.

As in, at 0 rep you have 1 bar, 100 rep 2 bars, 200 rep 3 bars, 300 rep 4 bars, 400 rep 5 bars, 600 rep 5 green and one bright green, 800 rep 5 green and two bright greens etc

DeletedUser

After your 11th rep bar, rep gain becomes excruciatingly slow without rep-whoring ;)

:eek:

;) ;) ;)

Awww come on!!!!

DeletedUser

Look who's talkin. You definitely don't deserve your 9 bars.

DeletedUser

Flamer.I'll give you rep if you deserve it not because you ask me to. Asking will result in a de-rep

I'm still not sure on when the shiny green bars go up

DeletedUser

Really? You de-repped me for "not being nice"?

You don't seem to understand the concept of rep. It's given for good posts, tips, sigs, etc. Not because you asked for it.

DeletedUser

Its that button with the picture of the black line in the red triangle. Looks abit like a warning sign for a straight road.
You then have to give a reason as to why you are de-repping.

DeletedUser

Someone derepped me because my comment towards Raptok was "not very nice" Lemme guess. Was it Rappy who did it?

DeletedUser

Nope, he can't de-rep you that soon after the last one nor can I.

I think you got de-repped because your virtually abusing raptok and bordering on the point of stalking him... ¬¬