Rep

DeletedUser

Nah. I think it's some other noob. Someone de-repped me twice for "not being nice" but it had no effect because he has no rep. :p

DeletedUser

Because they fear repercussions.

I put my name to the majority of my de-reps and almost always get a de rep back with an silly comment such as "why'd you de rep me" even though I give a lengthy explanation of why i de repped them in the de rep.

People de rep forumers who de rep them to stop them from doing it again which is why many are scared of putting their name to a comment.

DeletedUser

I always sign my name however I've only once been -Repped back once. That may be because I am hardly known to many but also because in my comments I like to say why I'm -Repping them, and say I will +Rep them once I see an improvement.

Either way, feel free to -Rep me if I'm doing something wrong. It's not the bars that count to me, but the process of putting something right.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's not just you who got the de-rep either.

I got stupid '' not cool vaelrio '' <--- obviously he cannot spell for his life.

~V

DeletedUser4013

I will only give Rep, and always leave my name. I figure not repping a person is the same as a de-rep since I don't think their post deserves +Rep.

But then again, I can see who it is who reps me :p