Rep'ing

DeletedUser24139

I rep posts constantly when they are decent. Why is it that I receive nothing in return? Am I missing something? Never cared really, but to be considered a forum n00b is downright disrespecful, lmao

DeletedUser6029

I don't return rep...to me that is cheating. If that is the case then people rep to be rep'd which IMO defeats the purpose of rep. I rep those who deserve it, and don't expect it returned....

It actually annoys me when people do that. That would be like The Rawr repping me, and expecting me to rep him back.....I can't stand him so isn't that logic rather stupid?

DeletedUser1483

Perhaps you should contact the A.A.N.F's sister foundation:

The A.A.F.N.F (Adopt a Forum N00b Foundation).

:cool:

DeletedUser24139

Well, I sure ain't reppingfor the sake of it. Was just interested in knowing.....does one know who reps you?

DeletedUser1483

Not unless someone signs it when they put a comment.

Or if someone comments at the same time as you get a + or - rep.

Then you can just guess..

DeletedUser

I always sign my reps, negative or positive. I actually have never understood why people don't sign their negative reps. Don't want negative repped back I suppose, but who really cares ehh? They are just some green bars or red bars if you are very unlikeable lol.

DeletedUser1483

Id quite like to have a completely red bar. Might ask people to de-rep me for a good thing. Lol. :p

DeletedUser35805

Lol, I try to sign everything as well. That way when I negative rep someone, they can return the favor ;)

DeletedUser6029

Id quite like to have a completely red bar. Might ask people to de-rep me for a good thing. Lol. :p
That happened to a few people....and the mods went in and reversed it, as that is a manipulation of rep. You can try, but you will find it reversed. :D

I always sign my rep as well both positive and negative. If I do hit the enter button to soon, it is off to their profile I go and leave a message.

DeletedUser1483

If I do hit the enter button to soon, it is off to their profile I go and leave a message.

Now thats an idea. Why didnt I think of that?!

Ive done that same thing before as well.. but didnt think to leave a message on the wall. I thought about sending a PM to let them know, but decided it was just being a bit of an to mail them and tell them. Lol.

DeletedUser24139

hahaha, well....those who know me says enough about me. I was just interested in asking about the whole thing since I see so many here with high rep

DeletedUser19042

Reps should only be given when you appreciate or like a certain post. It might be that you give.

I personally never re-rep. It's unfair for those who are working hard to get reps.

Check my bar, I got it from fair posting; Not from re-repping. I can give you a nice amount of reps. But you need to earn it. I even have the habbit to -rep people begging for reps.

Reputation, it's something to be earned. Not bought. (plus, why would I rep you, if you give me like 1 extra rep, and I give 33 reps; :eek: )

hahaha, well....those who know me says enough about me. I was just interested in asking about the whole thing since I see so many here with high rep

~smirk~ looks away...I got rep power of 33. And I don't rep a lot; One advice, be honest in all your posts. And write some good PnP's. I gained a lot of rep with those. ;)

DeletedUser

Yep I gained most of my rep from my rankings on pella and other servers along with pnp and newspapers. Ask nippleberry he was the star of one of my issues :p. You really have 33 rep power now Jor? holy how you get it up so fast.

DeletedUser19042

Well...I think with some divine help? :p
Yea, I got 33 rep power. You?

DeletedUser6029

I have no rep power. I am useless :D
but I agree, be honest. Don't post for rep because people can tell. Karma works funny like that.

DeletedUser19042

Proof it. ;)

Yea, I know your rep. Nice. But nothing can beat Richard. He has 5 bars of rep power. lol