Rep'ing

DeletedUser

Mine is 23 now I do believe, haven't gotten as much lately since I am not playing any worlds, means no rankings updates, newspapers, or pnp posted by me. So just get the random rep here and there. I think highest rep is Rooster? Maybe not though.

DeletedUser6029

Yes. :D

Now honestly...What power you have? :)

I seriously have very little. 13

Rooster probably doesn't have the highest, mods can re-rep they aren't limited to so many per rep etc etc. They don't have to "spread it arund" So I'd be willing to bet mods are the highest.

DeletedUser

I thought rep power had to do with the amount of rep you have received yes? I meant he can do the most with one rep I would assume, as I believe he has recieved the most rep points. Did not know that about mods though, explains why they all have 11 bars though. Going around and repping each other for giggles.

DeletedUser6029

bah they don't do that....that is rediculous...
However, they are able to rep those who deserve it without spreading it around. and generally as a rule they are meant to be seen in the forum ergo, rep.

I have 11 bars, you have 11 bars...and I can tell you very VERY few mods love me enough to rep me :D

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Mods do indeed need to spread rep as we do have a limit as I hit it fairly frequently. I'd dispute the fact that mods have the highest rep power but I have a 68 rep power and I know other mods have higher ones. I assume it has to do with a combination of total rep, posts, and join date maybe.

DeletedUser6029

Mods do indeed need to spread rep as we do have a limit as I hit it fairly frequently. I'd dispute the fact that mods have the highest rep power but I have a 68 rep power and I know other mods have higher ones. I assume it has to do with a combination of total rep, posts, and join date maybe.

Baudy, I meant, you don't have to spread the love as often as we do. I thought I made that pretty clear, my bad if I did not. I know there is a rep limit. From what I understood that is built in the system. Like no more than 20 in a 24 hour period etc. However, you can rep me, then rep three people and then rep me again...where as if I rep you, I have to rep 20 people before i can rep you again....

all numbers are imaginary

edit:Ok, I will put rooster up by the purple people.....

DeletedUser27700

My rep power is puny, even though I have 11 bars.

Personally, I will +rep anything that makes me laugh. And I sign everyone

Edit: I also started repping more since becoming a mod. Always shied away from it before for some reason.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

bah they don't do that....that is rediculous...
Disagree with this, watch when someone new becomes a mod that doesn't have many bars how fast they fly up to 11. I dono maybe it isn't the other mods repping them up, but someone starts repping them up like crazy once they become mods.

DeletedUser6029

Disagree with this, watch when someone new becomes a mod that doesn't have many bars how fast they fly up to 11. I dono maybe it isn't the other mods repping them up, but someone starts repping them up like crazy once they become mods.
And you don't think rep flies when they get their forum? from their welcome thread? Besides, how many mods do you know get the job with a bad rep? Please bend, your logic is wack. Generally they have rep before they get the job.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Normally it's the posters who rep new mods. Sort of a congratulatory thing I assume. Also people tend to rep mods a lot. I've always assumed it was an attempt at flattery or a thinly veiled bribe, in which case a muffin basket would work way better.

DeletedUser6029

Normally it's the posters who rep new mods. Sort of a congratulatory thing I assume. Also people tend to rep mods a lot. I've always assumed it was an attempt at flattery or a thinly veiled bribe, in which case a muffin basket would work way better.
If I gave you one of those baskets would you believe me :p

or look for poison ....*giggles*

DeletedUser27700

I got reps, lots of them, but no Muffins :(

DeletedUser

I think it's convenient...too convenient...deep suspicions of poisonous muffins have been aroused...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And you don't think rep flies when they get their forum? from their welcome thread?
Yep pretty sure I stated that above, go back and read it again maybe yea? If you still have trouble finding it I'll point it out to ya mate.
Besides, how many mods do you know get the job with a bad rep?
I have seen a few get the job with only 5 or so bars of rep, not exactly spectacular rep by any means.
Please bend, your logic is wack.
Nice superiority complex you have going, anyway I have argued with your type before and no this will go nowhere. So this is the last post I will be responding to you with. So please make sure to write up in your response how I stopped arguing because you were right, as that is what people who need their egos stroked tell themselves to feel better.

DeletedUser

Yes i believe Pushty had only 4 bars when he became a mod, (and hes still on 10 last time i checked ;) and Ice only had 6 or 7.

DeletedUser1483

I do get awfully excited, kind of 5 year old excited, when I get a new shiny green bar. :D

Like just now! :)

DeletedUser

Never given negative rep myself, and only recently received any negative...apparently for being off topic? lol

I'll leave gathering rep to the professionals, i'm just here to cause a scene.