Report when Culture point generated in city where Orpheus is hero

Wham Warrior

Phrourach
Proposal
When Orpheus is hero in a city which generating a culture point there is a variable chance of a bonus point being generated. It would nice to know when this has occurred and even nicer to know from which type of activity, City Festival, Victory Parade etc. A report could be generated and sent through the standard reporting system

Reason
If you are generating many culture points at the same time it is difficult to determine whether Orpheus is doing his job.

Details
If the routine generating the Bonus Culture point returns a positive use the standard report generation to send a report.

Balance/Abuse Prevention
None

DeletedUser55187

I have enough trouble with my love/hate relationship with Democritus... It's best if I just leave Orpheus in peace to quietly double some of my culture points without me every questioning whether or not he is earning his keep in my city. I figure it's best if I just don't know. That way, I just always love him.

In all seriousness though, I guess this could be useful. I do sometimes wonder.

DeletedUser51423

I have enough trouble with my love/hate relationship with Democritus... It's best if I just leave Orpheus in peace to quietly double some of my culture points without me every questioning whether or not he is earning his keep in my city. I figure it's best if I just don't know. That way, I just always love him.

In all seriousness though, I guess this could be useful. I do sometimes wonder.

so this was exactly how i was feeling when i read this.. but seems useful, my only suggestion is that maybe there would be the option to not see it, like you can with some other reports.