Reporting Players

• Thread starter DeletedUser45333
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser45333

If you are just so dumbfounded by some players' flagrant disrespect for you as a leader or officer of your alliance where should we post this? I have been looking in the forums and I have no idea. There are some things that should not be tolerated and I was looking to get one specific member in my alliance banned.

How and where would I go to do this?

DeletedUser19042

You should do that here. But they can only act if that player broke a game rule.

Being disrespectful isn't a breach of rules, unless they insult.

DeletedUser45333

You should do that here. But they can only act if that player broke a game rule.

Being disrespectful isn't a breach of rules, unless they insult.

I'm trying to forward the message here but I can't, I'll just take a series of screen shots and post them.

DeletedUser36085

If your alliance is constantly unhappy with you, then either you're doing something wrong, or someone else wants to give you some internal grief.

If it's a suspected multi-accounter or cheater, make a support ticket.

DeletedUser19042

I'm trying to forward the message here but I can't, I'll just take a series of screen shots and post them.

That wouldn't be a good idea, because if these messages contain forbidden content you'll be the one punished for it.
Please, simply create a support ticket and the issue will be dealt with.

DeletedUser

I was still curious what the msj contained, but ok :p..

DeletedUser45333

If your alliance is constantly unhappy with you, then either you're doing something wrong, or someone else wants to give you some internal grief.

If it's a suspected multi-accounter or cheater, make a support ticket.

My alliance is fine with me for the most part. I'm the one who got it up and running and there are several alliances that share the same forum as ours. I've written over 75% of all of them myself. I've put a lot of effort into making everything work and there is this one person who is giving me flack over nothing. I have never been so dumbstruck that I had to forward it to a few of the other alliance leaders and ask them what they would do because I have no idea what to do about it.

Now the support ticket will not go through because Grepolis does not even have the Hermonassa world up yet to submit support tickets for.

DeletedUser44027

My alliance is fine with me for the most part. I'm the one who got it up and running and there are several alliances that share the same forum as ours. I've written over 75% of all of them myself. I've put a lot of effort into making everything work and there is this one person who is giving me flack over nothing. I have never been so dumbstruck that I had to forward it to a few of the other alliance leaders and ask them what they would do because I have no idea what to do about it.

Now the support ticket will not go through because Grepolis does not even have the Hermonassa world up yet to submit support tickets for.

1. Unless he uses inappropriate language or offensive behavior, he's within his rights to say that you're useless.
2. They do. Scroll down, it's not first.

DeletedUser36085

I've put a lot of effort into making everything work and there is this one person who is giving me flack over nothing. I have never been so dumbstruck that I had to forward it to a few of the other alliance leaders and ask them what they would do because I have no idea what to do about it.
Good to hear that you have good relations with your players. That one guy could be a spy, a saboteur or just an egoist. We had an egoist once in the council, he left eventually (good riddance).

But i submitted a ticket once a few weeks ago and it worked :eek:

DeletedUser45333

odd, it does not list this world as an option of which to file a support ticket to for me. I don't know why.

And the player in question was using very offensive language and posturing. Not criticizing me as a leader, but just me and any figure of authority in the alliance. Telling me off for explaining something to the alliance (via mass mail for the newer players) and I was not even talking to him in the first place.

Do you all want me to post his comments here?

DeletedUser44027

Um... I would say YES, but you'd better not, as you can get an infraction for it.

DeletedUser19042

odd, it does not list this world as an option of which to file a support ticket to for me. I don't know why.

And the player in question was using very offensive language and posturing. Not criticizing me as a leader, but just me and any figure of authority in the alliance. Telling me off for explaining something to the alliance (via mass mail for the newer players) and I was not even talking to him in the first place.

Do you all want me to post his comments here?

Do not post these messages here. You will be punished if those messages contain abusive language.

Please simply create a support ticket.

DeletedUser45333

ok, I'm working of filing a support ticket for help on getting the proper support ticket that need to file.

and drupanu, that comment was not appreciated....

DeletedUser11965

/close thread since OP is working on his support ticket.

DeletedUser

OP, please try this link if you are still having problems finding the correct world. It is possible you trying to log into the wrong market.

If you would like to report a message or n-game forum post please use the appropriate "report" button on those screens.

Thank you,
Lane

Status
Not open for further replies.