Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

@superbarnie2
why not try to get a city next to them

i'm off to zzzzz now

DeletedUser

ok what rule is my alliance breaking?
update:
my spies to micro is an hour and a half to impact.
maybe after i show u guys what forces he got, it will give u guys some encouragement to help me out.

DeletedUser

Would be unfair...

EX: Vortex would pwn even more than usual..

pwn?

Well, it would allow experienced players to create strong holds, that's for sure...

I didn't include experienced players in my thought process... I was just thinking about noobies who would enjoy the game more being next to their real-world buddies instead of trying to make NEW buddies with the freaks and psychos on their island.

No disrespect intended MightyOne or Ares. :p

DeletedUser

@superbarnie2
lots
1 knowing that a player send his password to some one

2 was going to cheat at the game by getting a player to send them wood/rock/iron from that acc
Micro734 is playing unfairly. The alliance's Former leader iKocka quit and gave his username and password to Micro734. Micro734 was supposed to build up the account to help out the alliance.
Howver, shortly after micro734 lef tthe alliance and used Ikocka's account to his own personal uses, such as sending its resources to himslef.

DeletedUser

update:
maybe after i show u guys what forces he got, it will give u guys some encouragement to help me out.

THEY WERE USING AN EXTRA ACCOUNT! What don't you understand... NO ONE playing that server has the right to use that account!

DeletedUser

@superbarnie2
why not try to get a city next to them

i'm off to zzzzz now

oh u must mean waiting till he gets a lvl 30 academy harbour lvl 20 and whatever else it takes.
and then get the city?
that was very (un)helpful of you, i have thought about that and with my incredible inteligent brain figured out that it would take quite a while to get t that lvl.

DeletedUser

Look, don't make fun of Mafia Wars266 when you come on here...

and start complaining about a player cheating when YOU were planning on doing the same thing... Then you go and beg people for help knocking this player out!

:pro:

DeletedUser

oh u must mean waiting till he gets a lvl 30 academy harbour lvl 20 and whatever else it takes.
and then get the city?
that was very (un)helpful of you, i have thought about that and with my incredible inteligent brain figured out that it would take quite a while to get t that lvl.

Well, patience IS a virtue. And all it takes to colonize is a colony ship and a couple CP which are EXTREMELY easy to achieve.

DeletedUser

and start complaining about a player cheating when YOU were planning on doing the same thing... Then you go and beg people for help knocking this player out!

:pro:
who was i planning on cheating on?
oh was i begging? i thought i was asking.

lastly u say i am making fun of mafia wars when he made an immensely stupid suggestion to me and hope that i say " oh why, thats an exxxxccccelleent idea!"

DeletedUser

Well, patience IS a virtue. And all it takes to colonize is a colony ship and a couple CP which are EXTREMELY easy to achieve.
wow extremely easy to achieve? you must be really pro to me becuz thats like almost as hard as getting you guys to agree with me (really hard)

DeletedUser

and then get the city?

Superbarnie.... I know you are frustrated right now.. but sit back a minute and breathe. Understand that no matter WHO was going to take over that player's account it was against the rules.

you obviously didn't know that, but now you do, so its cool.

And I think you might be mistaken about the length of time involved... things start rolling after a while IF you take the time to play.

I am conquering my second city tonight.... take a look at my join date.

If you read the online help and apply yourself, you can get there quicker than you think!

:)

And it feels COOL when you do!

DeletedUser

It is sad to run into the 'all too frequent' player who thinks that when someone outside of his circle of friends breaks the rules it is 'cheating', but when he and his friends do or plan to do the exact same thing it is an act of genius.

DeletedUser

Well, I consider BREAKING THE GREPOLIS RULES cheating.

Now someone lock this thread before I get pissed :Angry:

no no no no no
answer my question first.

It is sad to run into the 'all too frequent' player who thinks that when someone outside of his circle of friends breaks the rules it is 'cheating', but when he and his friends do or plan to do the exact same thing it is an act of genius.
exact same thing?
apparently i did not use some1 else's acc to send me resources, nor did i or my friend plan to.
also, we did not make a deal to give an account to some1, yet rendering it useless b4 handing it over.

i really dont understand ur definition of "exact same thing"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You were cheating on the ingame mods and all the honest players of grepolis that play without cheating -__-

DeletedUser

the way he cheated harmed me and my friend .
if we cheated by obtaining an account that we made a deal for, it would not have harmed any1 at all.

DeletedUser

just send in a god dang support ticket, is that so hard? The grepolis staff dont attack players for breaking the rules, they ban them -.- Stop crying over this and just send in a support ticket.. sheesh.

by the way, i laughed when i found out this micro person is in my alliance and is asking me to help fight against superbarnie. I was about to attack superbarnie but then i read this thread :p

DeletedUser

Well you go right ahead and report the cheating incident that 'harmed you and your buddies' via ingame support ticket (like you were supposed to do in the first place).

I'm quite sure the mods will see your point of view that you and your buddies plans to use a second account to pass resources to folks in your alliance was harmless to everyone and therefore excusable.

In fact, I would not be surprised if the mods didn't give every member of your alliance some sort of 'special award' for your creativity.

Well look at the time. I must be off. Second city to attend to and all that. Cheers!

DeletedUser

total side subject... but since I'm the (soon to be) king of spam....

Does anyone know if an idea has ever been submitted regarding "Neighbor accounts" for new players?

ie. the ability to say "me & joe are gonna start playing in world Veta... put us on the same island."

Never going to happen.

update:

who was i planning on cheating on?
oh was i begging? i thought i was asking.

lastly u say i am making fun of mafia wars when he made an immensely stupid suggestion to me and hope that i say " oh why, thats an exxxxccccelleent idea!"

the way he cheated harmed me and my friend .
if we cheated by obtaining an account that we made a deal for, it would not have harmed any1 at all.

You would be breaking lots of rules.

It does not matter who is 'hurt' by breaches of the rules, they are there for a purpose.

As mafia wars has done the correct thing in submitting a ticket I am locking this thread and will investigate the ticket.

Next time submit a ticket rather then running to the forums and crying for help in making a player cheat for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.